Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2014 3:18:34 PM EDT
I just started my first eform form 1. The following is what I have done so far and want to make sure I'm doing it right.

For type of application I put Tax Paid ($200).

For applicant all I did was check no FFL.

For Line item I added my Spikes Lower info. It reads Type: F, Manufacturer: Spikes Tactical LLC, Manufacturer Address: United States, Product Type: Short Barreled Rifle, Caliber: 5.56, Model: AR-15, Barrel Length: 7.5, Overall Length: 20, Serial Number: XXXXX.  I'm not exactly sure what files to attach to this line item.

For the electronic documents as of now I have nothing. I'm completing this as an individual so I'm guessing this is where I upload my FBI Fingerprints, Passport photo, and LEO sign off.

Is there anything big I'm missing? I'm not sure about the engraving step of all this though.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:22:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Must use a trust or a llc to use the eforms.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:25:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

well there goes that haha
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:38:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

If only there was a "how to" around here somewhere that mentioned that fact at the very top in bright yellow.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#4]
For you guys that might know......
      I registered on the ATF E-file site, using my given name.   When I go to file a form 1, and I am using my trust, am I good to go or should I have registered using my trust's name?
 In other words, should you register your trust's name or do you use your given name?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 4:52:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
      I registered on the ATF E-file site, using my given name.   When I go to file a form 1, and I am using my trust, am I good to go or should I have registered using my trust's name?
 In other words, should you register your trust's name or do you use your given name?
View Quote

You register as you, the representative of the entity. The Licensee/Permittee is the trust/corp.

It's all covered in the sticky in the General Class 3 forum.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View Quote
You use your given name, but you can enter your "Title" with relation to the trust and it will be shown on any approved forms in the signature block along with your name (e.g. John C Doe, Grantor)...

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Also you don't actually have to attach any documents when inputting the weapon.  I believe that is there so you can attach pics of the weapon in case it is something odd or not in the system.  If you were using your own homemade 80% lower or some new mfg that has never been submitted before, you would probably want to upload a pic of it and the engravings to verify its existence.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:00:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You register as you, the representative of the entity. The Licensee/Permittee is the trust/corp.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you sir...........off to the stickie I go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top