User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 10:04:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lon Horiuchi is ten times the patriot that that idiot Weaver could ever hope to be.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn't have to file any federal forms to import an NEA stock to the USA...... The import fees were $40, but other than that it was painless to get it.

Gotta be honest, I'm really sad that some of you would be willing to do business with Troy after what they did. They say getting head from a gay dude feels pretty good until one of your friends sees you, putting a Troy product on your gun is a lot the same.

Huh? Who did what now?  Point me in the right direction please.  

Troy shit in their mess kit by hiring two men that they never should have and then told everyone to FOAD. One was a federal agent involved with Ruby Ridge-another sniper who said he would have taken the same shot to kill Vickie Weaver that Lon Horiuchi did, the other an anti gun police chief from (IIRC) Chicago. The choice to hire these two is an absolute slap in the face to pretty much their entire customer base. They are branching into .gov sales (or are at least trying) and tactical training. And fuck you if you don't like it.

You can choose to do business with them and help fill the paycheck of guy who helped kill and wound fellow Americans who just wanted to be left alone, or you can send a message that there is no safe harbor for these people. Your Call.
Lon Horiuchi is ten times the patriot that that idiot Weaver could ever hope to be.

Wow. WTF. Some people should have been born as cat food.
A .gov murderer of an unarmed woman holding an infant is a patriot? Maybe if you live in the United States of Ted Bundy.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 3:09:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm thinking I may order a LWRC UCIW.

It's only 1" longer (than the NEA, collapsed), uses a standard bcg and costs about 1/3 (or less) of what the NEA does.

I do think the NEA is neat, but given the factors, it's just not worth spending 3 times the money to make gun 1" shorter IMHO.

The LWRC is the choice you make with your head, the NEA CCS is the stock you buy with your heart.... it is so fucking badass looking in real life!

The LWRC is mo' betta

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-q3Dz3kX-5wU/U7xrRMdVkXI/AAAAAAAAJac/O-pD2pozB6A/s640/2014_%25207_%25208_18_%25205.jpg

Slick setup Mattyvac.

What's your paint/coating color?  It seems to match the Magpul gear well.

btw- love the IKH plate. ;-)
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 3:59:06 PM EDT
[#3]
This has probably been asked and answered but I can't find it.  I'm wanting to know a little more about the reliability and function of the LWRC ultra compact stock.

Do you need to buy the kit to get it to function properly?

What about on a SBR with a 10-11 " barrel?

What about that SBR with. Can on it?

Where do you get heavier buffers for it?

Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:11:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This has probably been asked and answered but I can't find it.  I'm wanting to know a little more about the reliability and function of the LWRC ultra compact stock.

View Quote

I bought the whole kit. It was only like $125 shipped for the receiver extension, nut, end plate, buffer, spring and stock. I've ran it on a 14.5" 5.56 and an 8.2" 300blk. Both suppressed. No issues at all. There is someone selling heavier buffers for this stock in the EE, but they're pricey.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I bought the whole kit. It was only like $125 shipped for the receiver extension, nut, end plate, buffer, spring and stock. I've ran it on a 14.5" 5.56 and an 8.2" 300blk. Both suppressed. No issues at all. There is someone selling heavier buffers for this stock in the EE, but they're pricey.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IIRC, didn't a member replace the weights with heavier ones?

Seems that would be the cheapest route for a heavier buffer using the UCIW.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 4:28:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

IIRC, didn't a member replace the weights with heavier ones?

Seems that would be the cheapest route for a heavier buffer using the UCIW.
View Quote

You can get heavier buffers here.  I use them with my suppressed SBRs.

http://heavybuffers.com/uciw.html
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 8:07:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

would have loved to get one of these for a 22.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just hate that Nordic discontinued their bufferless stock.
I realize that the applications are limitied, but I love mine.
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff206/devtucker/IMG_20130704_231500_079.jpg

would have loved to get one of these for a 22.

+1 This
I emailed them requesting they consider making it again.  No response.
I guess they were ahead of the game on AR-22s.
Maybe someone else can make it and improve on it also.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 3:40:13 AM EDT
[#8]
View Quote

...like a fat kid on a cupcake.  Thanks for the heads-up!
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 4:15:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
+1 on the LWRC ultra compact stock. Love mine. Makes my 8.2" 300blk an even more nice, compact package.
View Quote

+2 on this.  

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 4:36:17 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Do you need to buy the kit to get it to function properly? You have to have the receiver extension, spring and buffer, it will function with other stocks, but then you would be back to regular length.

What about on a SBR with a 10-11 " barrel?  I run mine on a 10" barrel SBR suppressed with no issues.

What about that SBR with. Can on it? Works just fine.

Where do you get heavier buffers for it? Slash at heavy buffers sells some, they really aren't needed unless your going to put a 5.7 or 9mm upper on it.

View Quote
I've also run mine on a 8" .300 blackout and 7.5" 7.62x39.  I've used both subs and supers on the blackout, I haven't gotten my can yet for the .300, hopefully in the next month or two it will be approved.

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:44:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

A .gov murderer of an unarmed woman holding an infant is a patriot? Maybe if you live in the United States of Ted Bundy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't have to file any federal forms to import an NEA stock to the USA...... The import fees were $40, but other than that it was painless to get it.
Gotta be honest, I'm really sad that some of you would be willing to do business with Troy after what they did. They say getting head from a gay dude feels pretty good until one of your friends sees you, putting a Troy product on your gun is a lot the same.

Huh? Who did what now?  Point me in the right direction please.  

Troy shit in their mess kit by hiring two men that they never should have and then told everyone to FOAD. One was a federal agent involved with Ruby Ridge-another sniper who said he would have taken the same shot to kill Vickie Weaver that Lon Horiuchi did, the other an anti gun police chief from (IIRC) Chicago. The choice to hire these two is an absolute slap in the face to pretty much their entire customer base. They are branching into .gov sales (or are at least trying) and tactical training. And fuck you if you don't like it.

You can choose to do business with them and help fill the paycheck of guy who helped kill and wound fellow Americans who just wanted to be left alone, or you can send a message that there is no safe harbor for these people. Your Call.

edited. Not GD.

Link Posted: 7/16/2014 11:18:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Well this thread sure went to shit. Take it to GD.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 11:24:58 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Well this thread sure went to shit. Take it to GD.
View Quote
OH SHIT.  Didn't notice that. Mea culpa.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 6:41:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

+2 on this.  

<a href="http://s1219.photobucket.com/user/xxgearheadxx/media/CE95C922-396F-4423-942A-5C414D744CFB_zpsmacpubiy.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd433/xxgearheadxx/CE95C922-396F-4423-942A-5C414D744CFB_zpsmacpubiy.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
+1 on the LWRC ultra compact stock. Love mine. Makes my 8.2" 300blk an even more nice, compact package.

+2 on this.  

<a href="http://s1219.photobucket.com/user/xxgearheadxx/media/CE95C922-396F-4423-942A-5C414D744CFB_zpsmacpubiy.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd433/xxgearheadxx/CE95C922-396F-4423-942A-5C414D744CFB_zpsmacpubiy.jpg</a>

whop makes the forend on this one?

and yea the thread has kinda taken a nose dive
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:10:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+2 on this.  

That is made by Noveske.

And threads tend to take nose dives when some decide to go full retard, especially in a tech thread.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top