Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2012 9:23:29 PM EDT
I just got my lower engraved and it looks great. This is my first one so what do y'all guys use when painting or filling the fresh engraving. I want it to match the finish of a Yankee Hill lower
Link Posted: 10/27/2012 12:19:41 AM EDT
[#1]
China pencil. Example: http://www.amazon.com/Adorama-Grease-Pencil-China-Marker/dp/B0000D9PTQ

Or crayola
Link Posted: 10/27/2012 3:51:58 AM EDT
[#2]
during the winter i will be coloring my engraving with nail polish.  look up youtube, there a lot of videos about color-filled engravings.
Link Posted: 10/27/2012 6:51:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I did mine with OD green testors model paint to match the rest of the rollmarks and furniture. The engraving was done witha laser or something, it really turned out sharp and better than some factory jobs. Atwell Tactical is the "manufacturer" on a SAA lower.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top