BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2017 1:23:33 AM EDT
For tight spaces, what do you guys think about something like this:

Keter 17182239 Folding Compact Workbench Work Table
21.7 x 33.5 x 29.75-Inches
Holds up to 1,000 lbs.
21.7 x 33.5 x 29.75-Inches, 

https://www.amazon.com/Keter-17182239-Folding-Workbench-29-75-Inches/dp/B001CWX26Y/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&tag=vglnk-c102-20 

I'm guessing it would be ok for a small vise and a Hornday Lock n Load.

What do you think? If not, what compact or smallish workbench would work? Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 1:31:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I have that bench and it's awesome.  Not sure it's heavy enough to use for reloading though ( not heavy enough to be stable).
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 3:27:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Workbench? just use your kitchen table... if you need a vise, bolt it to a board you can then c-clamp to your kitchen table.. space problem solved.

Easy for me to say.. I have a big bench in my garage. I prefer a smooth top with a raised edge so small parts don't disappear into some crack and hopefully don't have enough energy to get over the edge (though it happens all the time)
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 5:45:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I use a black and decker workmate.

I replaced the fiber board with oak boards, an it works great.

Txl
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:06:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the replies.

Check this portable bench specifically for the lock n load http://www.reloadtogo.com

Looks nice
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top