Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2015 10:16:30 AM EDT
Is there any other ambi bolt catch mods for forged lowers other than the Teal Blue PDQ out there? Not the Bad lever type jobs.

I saw POF has a parts kit for their ambi bolt catch, and I was wondering if this could be made to work with a forged lower(what can I say, I don't like billet ). Any thoughts on this? Anybody tried something like ths?
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 3:27:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Learn to work the platform without it.
What happens if you train with the ambi but when it counts you only have a standard rifle available?
Your fooked.
Same reason you learn to work a handgun with a standard mag release.

Adapt the software, not the hardware.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 12:41:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I like options. When the illegal immigrant Chinese space zombies finally get around to invading, looting, pillaging, raping, and cutting in line I'll just have to adjust when having to transition to a battlefield pickup M16 or M4.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top