Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2015 7:06:42 PM EDT
I need someone that can reduce barrel length and perm attach a flash.

please email me at [email protected]

thanks in advance
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 9:30:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I need someone that can reduce barrel length and perm attach a flash.

please email me at [email protected]

thanks in advance
View Quote

Don't know why you would need a "Certified Armorer" for that work, it is waaay out of the purview of an "Armorer".
You need a competent Gunsmith, a typical "Armorer" is a basically trained parts changer.
That being said, email inbound.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:41:47 PM EDT
[#2]
+1
You need a general gunsmith with a lathe.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:39:30 PM EDT
[#3]
And the correct barrel nut tool. Which I make for LWRC ( they use my wrench in house)
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Where is your wrench offered and how much is it? Does it fit every LWRC barrel nut?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:26:58 AM EDT
[#5]
If you call LWRC and ask them for the wrench, they will give you my info. The IC / M6 guns use 2 different wrenches. You will have to check the bbl nut to see if it is a 6 or 9 point nut. The REPR uses a 4 point nut that is bigger in diameter. I make them for all 3. They are $200 each plus $12 shipping. Barrel portion is made from heat treated tool steel, welded to a 3/8" cold rolled 4140 steel handle. Each comes with a 3/4" muzzle devise wrench and a 1/2" square drive for a torque wrench. After they are made, they get parkerized. These are HANDMADE.  That is why they are $200. I have sold over 75 of them, mostly to shops. If you purchase all 3 at the same time, I give a $75 discount and pay for shipping. Feel free to contact me through AR15. I will give you my info from there. I warranty these wrenches for 1 year of "normal" usage.

That is where the post crosses the Conduct Code line.  It's okay to post that you make the wrench.  Anyone that wants to buy one should be smart enough to figure out that they can contact you via IM or email to buy one, you just can't actively promote a sale in this forum.  AeroE

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you call LWRC and ask them for the wrench, they will give you my info. The IC / M6 guns use 2 different wrenches. You will have to check the bbl nut to see if it is a 6 or 9 point nut. The REPR uses a 4 point nut that is bigger in diameter. I make them for all 3. They are $200 each plus $12 shipping. Barrel portion is made from heat treated tool steel, welded to a 3/8" cold rolled 4140 steel handle. Each comes with a 3/4" muzzle devise wrench and a 1/2" square drive for a torque wrench. After they are made, they get parkerized. These are HANDMADE.  That is why they are $200. I have sold over 75 of them, mostly to shops. If you purchase all 3 at the same time, I give a $75 discount and pay for shipping. Feel free to contact me through AR15. I will give you my info from there. I warranty these wrenches for 1 year of "normal" usage.
View Quote

You might want to delete this post and just IM the OP.....

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 2:13:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I was the one who asked about tools, so it's not like it was unsolicited. OP just wanted labor.

Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 7:21:51 AM EDT
[#8]
ADCO does that type of work. Fast and reasonable.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 10:36:22 PM EDT
[#9]
But they do not have the factory barrel nut wrench.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 12:41:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Thread got off track.  AeroE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top