Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/26/2014 3:24:07 PM EDT
I'm trying not to be 'that guy' cause i'm sure Marvin is a busy guy. That being said, I sent an email to him at the [email protected] address and waited 2 weeks before sending another email. I then waited another week before calling their number and leaving a voicemail. Its been another week and I just tried calling again. No answer.
I don't want to send any more emails or call anymore cause I don't want to flood him with requests. I was just looking to see what it would cost to reprofile an MRP barrel. I'm not ready to send it in like right now, but I want to plan for this stuff.

Anyone know off hand how much he charges in general for reprofiling a barrel? Or what the procedure is for sending him one?

Thanks

**UPDATE**
nevermind, Marvin got back to me.  Answered all of my questions and got me pricing.  Awesome guy.  Will definitely be sending my barrel(s) in to him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top