Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2014 9:31:31 PM EDT
am almost ashamed to say this. I bought a ssg69 a while back and went out the other day to sight it in, but it wouldn't fire, Determined that the firing pin had broke. Got a new one from Steyr USA which was very quick in shipping.
Took the bolt apart after finding a video on u-tube, but it was in german...da.. anyway think I have all the parts reassembled in order but I can't get the bolt shroud on to lock it all together.
Can someone tell me what I need to do to get this thing back together!  I can't get everything pressed in far enough to get it started in the race, I am old and have weak shoulders (sounds like a good excuse) so if there is an easy way or some sort of  modified way  to do this I sure would appreciate the help.
thanks
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 11:38:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top