Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2014 7:55:49 PM EDT
I need to replace some hex-head screws for mounting a holographic scope.   My local hardware store didn't have them, haven't made it to my local gun store yet.

Recommend an online site for this kind of hardware?   8/40x1-1/8 Weaver-style Hex Screw (not entirely confident of diameter).  I should mention it is for an NcStar Reflex dot sight (cheapo I got with a gun purchase).  I can't find the model # on the thing.

EDIT- found some kits on Amazon searching or "gunsmith screw kit" there.  Can't find the length I need however :(

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:26:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:20:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Click on the Brownells icon on this page.

Midway USA also.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:34:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 1:42:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why not just call them up and see if they will send you the needed bolts?

http://www.ncstar.com/ncstar/about-us.html

If they don't have extras to send, than at least they can tell the size of them so you can search for them that way instead.
View Quote

This was the best answer :)  I E-mailed them today and they are sending me replacement parts.  Kudos to NcStar customer service.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top