Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2014 2:31:14 AM EDT
Need a barrel to finish a sporter project. Looks like midway has gotten out of the cheap barrel business. Would rather have a long chamber that requires lathe work. Can't seem to find the company making these. Or anyone making a budget priced 9.3 barrel.

Midway does have a 7x57 barrel left. 2nd choice. It's a little shorter than I want though. And it is short chambered. Requiring a reamer rental.

What long chambered barrels has anyone found lately? Maybe I should quit being cheap and rent a reamer.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 7:23:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Douglas?

I don't know if they have the 9.3 you are looking for, but I believe they do the long chambering you are looking for.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I built mine on a Shilen barrel blank.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Lothar Walther is what you seek.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top