Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/3/2014 2:51:07 PM EDT
I have a Sig 1911 Tacops w/ threaded bbl - of course it won't fit into a USPSA box.  I've watched a few vids on fitting a 1911 bbl, the process doesn't seem to daunting.  How close are Sig bbls to 'drop in' vs other make bbls? IOW, is there a reason to stick with a Sig bbl or no?
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 3:03:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a Sig threaded for my Sig 1911 and it was 100% drop in. Great bbl. I have no complaints.
What level of accuracy do you need and type of ammo will you be using?
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 3:35:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought a Sig threaded for my Sig 1911 and it was 100% drop in. Great bbl. I have no complaints.
View Quote

Same here. Sig threaded barrel into a Sig 1911, dropped right in.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 3:50:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What level of accuracy do you need and type of ammo will you be using?
View Quote

A blunderbuss would be more accurate than i am currently capable of I don't need some super duper air gauged bbl, I wouldn't want anything 'less' than what is in the gun though.

I'm shooting primarily 200 gr lswc.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 12:59:23 PM EDT
[#4]
just shoot ltd-10. no box required.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top