Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2017 6:50:08 PM EDT
So now both of my 20 rounders have broke feed lips. Sent an email to [email protected] who told me to fill out a form or email [email protected] which Ive gotten no response from the form or parts so I sent another email to the warranty email.  Probably gonna have to call them tomorrow.

Prepper Gun shop sent me two new mags as mine were not locking the bolt back and one had cracked where the metal clamps to the plastic. Got those in today and during hand cycling seems one of them wont push the bolt catch up all the way some times which is what I believe damaged the bolt catch to begin with now Im worried about using them again
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 11:21:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I have various date oem magazines that are failing/cracking including two post 2016 magazines.  I have one prepper gun store magazine that will not work with 147 grain so far that I know. I have to take it to the range and check it out.  I bought 4 more pgs magazines to see if I just had some bad luck with one.

This gun is awesome to shoot and suppress.  I eat no gas or debris from it at all.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 12:57:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I've had no problems with manticore/pgs mags but have had the worst luck with cz factory mags including one that when I pulled it out of the gun both feed lips popped off shooting the remaining spring loaded bullets at my face .

Out of 3 20 round mags and 8 factory 30 rounders "6 of them being newest 2016 variant"

I have 1 2015 30 round , 1 2016 30 round and 1 20 round with 1-1/2 coils removed from it left that work flawlessly, but I still for reliability sake stick to using the manticores.

You'll definitely be better off calling them, they take forever if atall to respond via email. You might aslo have a bad bolt or at the least either a bent, burred, defective bolt release
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 6:46:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've had no problems with manticore/pgs mags but have had the worst luck with cz factory mags including one that when I pulled it out of the gun both feed lips popped off shooting the remaining spring loaded bullets at my face .

Out of 3 20 round mags and 8 factory 30 rounders "6 of them being newest 2016 variant"

I have 1 2015 30 round , 1 2016 30 round and 1 20 round with 1-1/2 coils removed from it left that work flawlessly, but I still for reliability sake stick to using the manticores.

You'll definitely be better off calling them, they take forever if atall to respond via email. You might aslo have a bad bolt or at the least either a bent, burred, defective bolt release
View Quote
Bolt release was just replaced by cz under warranty because the part of it sheared off.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 10:42:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 1:09:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Possible I guess. But the 20 rounder I hardly use as I keep them loaded with defensive ammo. The factory 30s and the pgs 32 round mags I use all the time. 30 round Oem mags work perfectly no feed lip issues, pgs mags wouldnt actuate the bolt catch and one cracked.

If I have the bolt locked open  with the 32 rounds in and push down on the bolt release it doesn't always pop back up  oem mags work fine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top