User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/59047/mpa57-260199.JPG

I've been working on the 5.7x28 version of it.. Some teething problems with it not feeding (solved with a new magazine catch) and a broken firing ping, Now it runs fine and it is surprisingly accurate and easy to shot. Basically no recoil.

The iron sights are useless... I'm thinking on removing then and adding a riser/extender to put the Scorpion Evo iron sights.

Wouldn't a telescopic brace be something?
View Quote
What folding mechanism and what buffer tube are you using?
Link Posted: 7/27/2017 8:42:01 PM EDT
[#2]
MPA folding (same as hk dude dude but without the screw issues) and SB short brace tube
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 9:51:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Are the frame/actions the same. Looks like the "57" has a longer butt?
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#4]
There are different lowers. KH Dude is the small one (only in 9mm), mine is the full size and can be converted to different calibers... Or something like that
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#5]
This is exactly what I want to do with the MPA 30SST or maybe even the MPA 10SST.  Don't own glocks is the reason I m not planning on going with your model but it looks like it is set up nice.  As a child of the 80s I have always wanted a mac style weapon but have always understood their uselessness in the civilian versions.  The ability to use braces and red dots is a game changer and has placed one of these as an imminent project.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top