Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2017 7:39:59 PM EDT
I am ready to purchase a CZ Scorpion, and I would prefer to go ahead and buy the folding pistol brace at the same time. Is there somewhere online where I can buy this, or do I have to piece it together? Where is the best place to order the pistol itself if I can't buy it as a package? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 8:12:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am ready to purchase a CZ Scorpion, and I would prefer to go ahead and buy the folding pistol brace at the same time. Is there somewhere online where I can buy this, or do I have to piece it together? Where is the best place to order the pistol itself if I can't buy it as a package? Thanks in advance.
View Quote

ATF has frowned on dealers selling both X and Y resulting in constructive possession of an NFA weapon even though X and Y individually are legal (for various X and Y over the years).  My guess is you'll have to buy them separately.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 8:28:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Prepper gun shop might have a package for you.

Also get some of the Manticore designed magazines from them
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 10:13:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Prepped is a good place but when I got mine their Kak brace combo wasn't a folder. They had SB 15 folders but those are a little clunky nowdays. That was in September so maybe more options now.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Shockwave was selling the combo last week but it is now out of stock.  I ordered the folding mechanism from Lage last Friday it was on backorder, it just shipped yesterday, and I ordered the Blade and tube from sapoutfitters.com since they were still the normal price, mine shipped Monday, but now they have a backorder
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 5:32:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Now that its technically legal to shoulder braces they're selling out fast in all shapes,styles,sizes etc.

Best bet is to get the scorpion from prepper or check DEguns and iAmmo they're usually the top 3 cheapest places. Few months ago they were selling them for $680 shipped

And just focus separately on acquiring a brace
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top