Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2017 11:16:52 AM EDT
Any recommendations on subsonic ammo for 9mm Kriss Vector SBR? - previous thread on here says some issues with hollow point and flat nose ammo. A lot of the subsonic 9mm seems to be flat nose. I haven't had any issues with 115gr firing non-suppressed. Just curious if anyone on the forum has any ammo that they've shot suppressed and recommend - will be firing through an AAC Ti-rant if that matters.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#1]
158gr 9mm is usually round nosed. Freedom Munitions Hush 165s are round nosed too IIRC.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 9:00:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Here toy go

147 gr -P

I have run these through a Vector and they are super quiet, no ear protection needed, nope, not kidding. Oh, providing it is canned

It was not mine, but a fellow at the range. Gave him some of that ammo and we ended up shooting about 80 rounds through it.

I use Stand 1 for USPSA, general range blasting, and in my second mag on the EDC.

$8 flat shipping too.

tell them NTXLF sent you
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 4:49:48 PM EDT
[#3]
For my subguns, I use Speer Lawman 147 TMJ to cut down the lead fouling in my TiRant.  Not sure if TMJ is any cleaner than FMJ but I try to keep my suppressors as clean (lead free as possible).
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 7:40:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top