Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2017 11:44:27 PM EDT
Is it vapor wear?  I have been trying to buy one for months.  If you have one for sale PM me or if you have a link.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 11:55:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Currently nowhere I've looked "atleast 60 online dealers" has any in stock. I was told friday by sbt they are getting more in stock end of this week or early next and retailers should get them around the same time.

Not vaporware they just sold out fast and takes them 2-3 months between batches.

Everyone That has one loves it so I placed my order with opticsplanet which shows 6weeks before it will ship but like I said SBT said it should be in stock sooner
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 12:03:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Who is Ben?
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 12:53:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Who is Ben?
View Quote
Auto correct is Ben.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 12:54:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Currently nowhere I've looked "atleast 60 online dealers" has any in stock. I was told friday by sbt they are getting more in stock end of this week or early next and retailers should get them around the same time.

Not vaporware they just sold out fast and takes them 2-3 months between batches.

Everyone That has one loves it so I placed my order with opticsplanet which shows 6weeks before it will ship but like I said SBT said it should be in stock sooner
View Quote
Thanks I will do the same.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:30:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I got mine from Preppersgunshop.com and SB sells them direct as well.    Also, you can wait for one from opticsplanet.com  

They are well made, and work great.   Definitely not vaporware.  

You may want to also look at Ebay and Gunbroker.com   I have seen them on there as well.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 7:34:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Couple questions:

1) can you fire more than one round with the brace closed or does brace cover the ejection port too much?

2) does the brace affirmatively stay closed (like a factory stock), or can it swing open easily?

3) are there more than one model of SBT brace? Folding and non-folding, or are they all folding? What should you look for (eg. part number) if you want the folding version?

4) it's the end of April, where are they??
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 1:16:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Couple questions:

1) can you fire more than one round with the brace closed or does brace cover the ejection port too much?

2) does the brace affirmatively stay closed (like a factory stock), or can it swing open easily?

3) are there more than one model of SBT brace? Folding and non-folding, or are they all folding? What should you look for (eg. part number) if you want the folding version?

4) it's the end of April, where are they??
View Quote
Excellent questions Sir.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top