Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2017 4:36:46 PM EDT
Does anyone know if any tri lug adapters index correctly of the EVO carbine threads.

My wants for my Scorpion carbine are a tri lug adapter, HK style tri lug flash hider, and SiCo Octane tri lug attachment.

Anyone running Octanes with direct threads? I know their was some possible issues with the threads.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Manticore makes what you seek.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:53:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is a TROS 3-Lug Adapter with an AAC 3-Lug Flash Hider:

Link Posted: 4/20/2017 10:43:09 AM EDT
[#3]
You don't index a 3 lug, you just lightly torque it on with a drop of Loctite. If you want one that works on the outer metric treads there are several adaptors out there but they add quite a bit of length. If you have 1/2 x 28" threads on yours you can just get on that attaches to those. I use a Griffin 3 lug and module on a Rev 45.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Regarding the Silencerco Direct Thread Mount..the 18x1 works really well with the Omega 9K.  The added length is much shorter than a 3-Lug adapter and the Silencerco 3-Lug mount or even the shorter Rugged 3-Lug mount.   Below is a pic of the Omega 9K with the 18x1 Direct Thread Mount:

Link Posted: 4/22/2017 1:31:09 PM EDT
[#5]
If you have the newer model with the 1/2x28 threads, then any good 3-lug adapter in that thread pitch will work.    

The weapon includes a very short thread protector for the 18mm outer threads that is held on by the muzzle device detent; you'll want to put that on first, I don't think it will clear the lugs on the 3-lug.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top