Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2017 5:16:52 PM EDT
Took my trigger pack out to do the spring swap.  Not sure why I even removed the ejector, but I put all the parts in a baggie, and now I can't find it

I think CZ has it listed as a hammer return spring? but it's out of stock, of course.

Any ideas where I can get a replacement?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 5:45:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like CZC has it available.

Spring #88
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:14:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks!
View Quote
You're welcome! What do you think of the trigger now?
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 12:11:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice, I almost lost mine when I did the hbi spring swap. The spring swap is the best mod and most affordable I've done to my scorpion. Have to love how online community can speed up the fixes.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 4:19:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You're welcome! What do you think of the trigger now?
View Quote
Much better.  I don't have a gauge, but I'd estimate 4lbs or so lighter and eliminated a lot of the creep.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nice, I almost lost mine when I did the hbi spring swap. The spring swap is the best mod and most affordable I've done to my scorpion. Have to love how online community can speed up the fixes.
View Quote
Haha, I would have sworn on a stack of bibles it was in the bag with the rest of the parts, but I guess that's what happens when you get old and your eyes go to shit.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 10:19:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Haha, I would have sworn on a stack of bibles it was in the bag with the rest of the parts, but I guess that's what happens when you get old and your eyes go to shit.
View Quote
Right there with you.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top