Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2017 2:15:24 PM EDT
Has anyone seen this yet?  I just saw it on the CZ website. http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-scorpion-evo-3-s1-pistol-w-flash-can/
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one on order, but after talking to my friend at the gun shop, I may get my suppressor before I get the pistol
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 5:57:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Has anyone seen this yet?  I just saw it on the CZ website. http://cz-usa.com/product/cz-scorpion-evo-3-s1-pistol-w-flash-can/
View Quote
Brilliant 
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 11:33:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one on order, but after talking to my friend at the gun shop, I may get my suppressor before I get the pistol
View Quote
I got mine on 3/30 so they are coming in.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 12:21:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 7:05:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Wow. CZ is listening to the customers. Make it..and they'll buy it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 12:50:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Handled one at the CZ USA factory.  Has a KAK extended flash can attached.  It is pretty clever and would look awesome with an arm brace.  

Sven
Manticore Arms
View Quote
Not a fan of braces in general so I'm leaving my space gun as is till I get the stamp. Got a magpul MS3 sling that works well attached to the backplate.

Interesting note, I went to drill out the trigger pack weld today when I noticed my Evo didn't have the weld. Looks like CZ is finally shipping US guns without the world trigger pack!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top