Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2017 2:37:46 PM EDT
I was planning on buying a SBTEVO but then came across the Gearhead Tailhook brace. At this point I'm sticking with the KAK until these are available.

Any word when that might be? You guys know everything

[/URL]
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 5:40:45 PM EDT
[#1]
All of their media says Q2 of this year.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 2:41:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Curious to know the pricing on this.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 3:22:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Sent you a PM with a link to more info on this from the company. I am unsure of the tailhook as you need to have an oem stock body to attach it to. I love how it looks but unless they have a full package deal that is not to pricey. I doubt I will buy it. I did not share it here as I have been warned I am soliciting for another forum. I am not associated with any forum or any of these companies. I am a gun enthusiast trying to help fellow gun enthusiast find the info they search for.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:26:02 AM EDT
[#4]
For someone like me that is waiting for a stamp it does seem like a great option. Most of the price goes into a part that you will get to use for the SBR. I am ready for them to get these back in stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top