Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 9:53:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is anyone still making the mini's?
View Quote
Yes, Vector still makes the mini Uzi but not very many (pun intended).  In fact, I bought one a couple weeks ago.  I ordered it through one of the Vector authorized dealers who is in-state to me.  I got it to have another gun that uses unmodified Uzi mags which I have about 30 of in various capacities.  The minis are not cheap, but then, the PCC segment is a pricey part of the firearms market.

There's a "Hitchcock" video of the mini here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3UQMuwWPzg

I thought about doing a write up as a thread, but the video sums up everything pretty well, except I don't recall him saying that it does take some breaking in before all the parts get smooth.  I'd say I really like mine, which I do; but I see so much confirmation bias on the internet, I don't trust people's opinions, not even my own.

Best of luck with whatever you decide.

MHO, YMMV, etc.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 10:58:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I feel the same way.  Last year I sold my Vector Mini that was built on an actual IMI mini receiver.  Vector had obtained a few from Action Arms when they acquired their inventory...dumb, stupid idiot me sold it and still regrets it.  :(

Quoted:
One of my biggest regrets is selling my Mini-Uzi. A fun gun to shoot. Full size are fine but heavy and awkward. The micro is just not ergonomic IMHO.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 11:34:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yes, Vector still makes the mini Uzi but not very many (pun intended).  In fact, I bought one a couple weeks ago.  I ordered it through one of the Vector authorized dealers who is in-state to me.  I got it to have another gun that uses unmodified Uzi mags which I have about 30 of in various capacities.  The minis are not cheap, but then, the PCC segment is a pricey part of the firearms market.

I thought about doing a write up as a thread, but the video sums up everything pretty well, except I don't recall him saying that it does take some breaking in before all the parts get smooth.  I'd say I really like mine, which I do; but I see so much confirmation bias on the internet, I don't trust people's opinions, not even my own.

MHO, YMMV, etc.
View Quote
May I ask how much and from which dealer?

I'd love a mini to match my full size.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 6:57:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MHO, YMMV, etc.

Red Circle Tactical:  https://www.redcircletactical.com/

From their Online Store, in the Vector Arms Section. What I got is the "Vector Arms Mini Uzi Side Folder 9mm Hebrew Lower w/ Bonus Mags & Pouch" package:

Vector Arms Mini Uzi Side Folder 9mm Hebrew Lower w/ Bonus Mags & Pouch

(FWIW, the mini I got actually has the Hebrew marked grip stick, not the German D E S marked grip stick like what the guy in the"Hitchcock" video mistakenly calls a Hebrew marked grip stick).

I believe the package and pricing are set by Vector.

Best of luck with whatever you decide to pursue.

MHO, YMMV, etc.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top