Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2017 3:28:17 AM EDT
Wish more companies would offer these. It would make for a very compact gun without having to go thru the NFA bs. The Tavor has one, but its heavy and bulky. If you are listening Keltec make one with the downward ejection. Also, offer it in glock mags please.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#1]
9mm AUG conversion kits are out there, they are no longer being imported though. There's also the JARD carbine, it uses glock mags.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 3:17:11 PM EDT
[#2]
And even the Kel Tec RDB (5.56) lists for about $1300, so if they ever made a 9mm version it wouldn't be cheaper.

FWIW someone (Tower Armory?) is releasing a bullpup kit for High Point carbines this spring. Depending on cost I may try one out on my 4595. Estimated cost is $200 - $300.
Yea, that means it's a $600 High Point. But when I bought my first AK years ago I was looking at a grand to make an AK bullpup. It's a great design but admission to that club isn't cheap.
And Sub2ks, CX4 Storms and High Points have magwells in the handle which make for pretty short packages already.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 5:31:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Jard makes one with a similar eject to the keltec. It's one ugly rifle.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 7:19:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jard makes one with a similar eject to the keltec. It's one ugly rifle.
View Quote

They look much better in person, especially in black.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top