User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's tens if not hundreds of thousands of evos out there, if even half of those people buy 2-3 manticore mags uncle sams going to be twistin uncle svens arm a little harder come tax time
View Quote

Being realistic, not even 10% of EVO owners are likely to know these exist in 2017. Of those, maybe 5-10% would be interested in buying additional magazines. Most of those will probably buy 1-2 mags. (All of these are just my guesses. No market research done here, just conservative estimates.)

Even though it is a great product don't think Sven and Prepper are sitting on a guaranteed goldmine. The echo chamber of the internet makes it hard to grasp real world buying habits for even the best niche products. I believe it will be a profitable product, but I wouldn't be surprised if 10,000 units lasted 120-180 days or more, especially considering the single distribution point.

I hope I'm wrong, but we are talking about a product that is, at least in the general public's view, more or less comparable to the factory product yet more expensive. Without learning about the broken feed lips online most consumers wouldn't even realize the Manticore option offered a distinct advantage. I'll certainly be buying a couple, but the price of factory mags means that my range mags will probably still be from CZ.

That said, best of luck Sven, I think you have a great product and I hope the market agrees.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#2]
In stock. 

Ordered 3. 
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 8:44:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm tempted but IDK if they're worth the $29.95 price tag.  They should drop a bit in price a bit later.  And the factory mags have served me well.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 9:15:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Ordered 5
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top