Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2016 2:05:26 PM EDT
Is it necessary to have a side charging ar9 upper since most seem to be slick side? Dont shoot if this is a noob question...looking at glock style 9mm build. Besides PSA anybody have anything assembled and in stock i can look at? Any info appreciated....figured there would be a pinned ar9 thread on here somewhere.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 8:32:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Under the AR-15 section is a forum labeled "Rimfire and pistol caliber".

There is where you will find all the AR9 info you could ever want.

Side charging uppers are very cool, kind of a growing trend, but by no means necessary. Lots of 9mm AR's out there with traditional AR uppers.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 3:03:04 AM EDT
[#2]
my ar9 is side charge... i love it.

i think it honestly MAKES the gun if you go with a shorty like mine(pre sbr) it has a kak shockwave on it now. but with the sidecharge its so nice.

i guess you dont have to have it. but trust me. even tho id love an mp5 etc but i like my side charge ar9 and wish my mpx was side charge too.
my sidecharge is obviously slick side too.

my regular ar15 sbr is also slick side and i kinda want to make it side charge as well.

btw heres some pics of mine..

i need to REALLY SBR it.....and add some serious upgrades lol

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top