Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2016 10:19:59 AM EDT
How the heck to you take the Defiance stock off the tube on the Kriss CRB? I'm not talking about the tube itself, I mean the stock ... on an AR, you simply pull the lever down on the collapsible stock and slide the stock off the tube. But on the Kriss Defiance stock, the lever doesn't seem to be able to be pulled down, and I don't want to force it.

Is there a trick to sliding it off the tube? The stock is kind of big and I'd like to replace it with a Magpul MOE carbine stock.

Also, does anyone know if the tube on the Kriss is commercial diameter or Mil-spec? Thanks in advance; I can't find the info I seek on the Kriss site.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 1:21:53 PM EDT
[#1]
For anyone interested, Kriss has informed me of the following:

"The Defiance stock comes off just like any other M4 stock. You may notice that there are two tabs toward the front of the lever that are there to help you get more leverage when lifting the lever." So I'll give it another try tonight.

Also, the tube on the Kriss CRB is Mil-Spec diameter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top