Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2016 2:30:04 AM EDT
I was tossing around the idea of getting rid of a 5.56 build and replacing it with a 9mm build. I planned on coming out of this with some extra crash and wanted to keep the cost reasonable. I'm unfamiliar with pistol caliber carbines and couldn't find much info at all on these PSA offerings. upper and lower

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 3:50:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one with the 10.5 upper and SBRed the lower. I like the use of Glock mags because I have a bunch of them. Once I get my stamp I will be ready to rock and roll.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a PSA 7.5" upper + PSA buffer + PSA mags + Hahn top loading mag block in an LMT form 1 lower.

Zero issues or malfunctions in 250rds so far.

ETA

64rds of Winchester 147gr Ranger T and the rest Winchester 115gr WWB.

Functions flawless with and without Liberty Mystic X and 3 lug mount
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top