Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2016 4:41:12 PM EDT
Does anyone make a 9mm bolt action carbine?  I have a new Glock 19 and would like a carbine to go along with it.  I want to stay from AR platforms.  Or perhaps a semi auto gun that takes Glock magazines.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 5:34:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Is there a reason for no AR pattern rifles? A few companies make glock mag lowers.

Semi auto's that take 9mm glock mags are kel-tec sub 2000 and Kriss vector G2
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 8:21:44 AM EDT
[#2]
you could also SBR an actual glock
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 11:31:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Does anyone make a 9mm bolt action carbine?
View Quote

There is not anything available "off the shelf". But that doesn't mean it can't be done.

I've got a Destroyer Carbine that I had rebarreld to 9x19 (bottom gun in the picture).

More recently, people have been rebarreling those .22 TCM rifles to 9x19.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There is not anything available "off the shelf". But that doesn't mean it can't be done.

I've got a Destroyer Carbine that I had rebarreld to 9x19 (bottom gun in the picture).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/GarrettJ/2012-03-11_16-16-21_265.jpg

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone make a 9mm bolt action carbine?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/GarrettJ/2012-03-11_16-16-21_265.jpg

Off-topic, but I've got almost the exact same CZ setup as your top gun. Different scope, and an artificial-environment Abraxas 9mm suppressor on it. Great pest medicine out here in the sticks.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 12:04:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Does anyone make a 9mm bolt action carbine?  I have a new Glock 19 and would like a carbine to go along with it.  I want to stay from AR platforms.  Or perhaps a semi auto gun that takes Glock magazines.
View Quote

I have a couple of rifles that use Glock magazines and work real well.  One is the TNW ASR. Nice and light, breaks down, pretty reliable.

TNW ASR

And of course my Just Right Carbine in 9mm uses Glock magazines. Its a favorite of many of my family members and friends as its stone reliable and shoots very well> Uses Glock 19 or 17 magazines.

JRC 9mm

I have owned two AR Platform 9mm carbines. My JRC shot rings around them and my TNW ASR was more compact and lighter. Sold the 9mm AR's  Both were good guns, just not exactly right for me. ( I still  have five various 9mm carbines to compare with and I don't miss the AR ones.)

To each their own.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:46:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Dont know about a bolt action 9mm, but the Ruger 357/77 will be close to what you seek.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:13:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's one that is based on a rebarreled 22 TCM. In addition to a new barrel, the bolt face needs to be opened a few thousandths.  

http://www.specialinterestarms.com/index.php?page=novem
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:17:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Here's one that is based on a rebarreled 22 TCM. In addition to a new barrel, the bolt face needs to be opened a few thousandths.  

http://www.specialinterestarms.com/index.php?page=novem
View Quote

I was coming in to post this. He is a local guy. I bet that sucker is quiet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top