Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2015 10:12:08 PM EDT
I own the Scorpion and was helping a friend research his purchase of one.  I noticed Buds has a Scorpion S1 and PS1 listed for different prices.  I can't see any difference in the description.

Are there two models now?

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:35:01 PM EDT
[#1]
91350 has 20 round mags, the other appears to be the nanny state version with 10 round mags
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:43:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
91350 has 20 round mags, the other appears to be the nanny state version with 10 round mags
View Quote

That's it.  I didn't notice the difference in mag capacity when looking at the specs.  Thanks for clarifying.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:45:12 PM EDT
[#3]
ps1 might also have the updated thread pitch
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:02:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Wonder why the threads might be updated?  Is it a more standard pitch?

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:31:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gen 2 guns are supposed to be 1/2x28 threaded which is more common for 9mm suppressors than whatever it is they're using now

I don't think any gen 2 guns are out yet. It's on the top of my list. Gonna be the main host for the griffin Optimus when they release it
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:01:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

No.

The official name is S1. The P in PS1 means Pistol. Some retailers have listed it as S1 and others as PS1. There is no difference except in the name. Like 9mm parabellum and 9mm luger: they are the same round, but parabellum is the correct name.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:02:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Gen 2 guns are supposed to be 1/2x28 threaded which is more common for 9mm suppressors than whatever it is they're using now

I don't think any gen 2 guns are out yet. It's on the top of my list. Gonna be the main host for the griffin Optimus when they release it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They will not be out until February next year at the very earliest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top