Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 9:09:54 AM EDT
[#1]
How are you guys liking those Everest and Matterhorn grips? I am pondering getting one of the Evo carbines when they come out, and want to change the grip
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That is awesome. I love the look of the Inforce. I might need to get one for mine, I just have a cheap TLR-3 on it right now. Here's mine:
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/Skelz227/IMG_20160223_164104_zpsgv3gd32o.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/user/twpayne75/media/black%20rifles/Scorpion/20160222_153308_zpsin7fliik.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/twpayne75/black%20rifles/Scorpion/20160222_153308_zpsin7fliik.jpg</a>

CZ 922r kit / stock
Yeti Wurks Matterhorn grip
PMM front & rear QD mounts
LPA sights
Inforce WML
BCM stubby vertical grip
Gear Head Works mag release
ADM Aimpoint low mount
Aimpoint H1
Tango Down Aimpoint cover
Ergo ladder rail covers

That is awesome. I love the look of the Inforce. I might need to get one for mine, I just have a cheap TLR-3 on it right now. Here's mine:
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t308/Skelz227/IMG_20160223_164104_zpsgv3gd32o.jpg

Inforce is not my pick for lights, but it is the best match I have found for the factory handguard. Hoping more options come available soon.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 4:10:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
How are you guys liking those Everest and Matterhorn grips? I am pondering getting one of the Evo carbines when they come out, and want to change the grip
View Quote

Worth every penny. Makes the safety a non-issue.

I would say the grip and the Gear Head Works mag release are my two favorite upgrades.
Link Posted: 3/3/2016 10:19:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I am pondering a Scorpion carbine, and was looking at adding those two upgrades to it once I get it

Quoted:

I would say the grip and the Gear Head Works mag release are my two favorite upgrades.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/5/2016 9:04:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am pondering a Scorpion carbine, and was looking at adding those two upgrades to it once I get it

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The Matterhorn looks my speed. WHEN the darn carbines come out, I'm definitely going to order one (the carbine and the grip). Lots of good ideas seeing what you guys have done with your Scorps!  Keep it coming!
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 10:50:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The Matterhorn looks my speed. WHEN the darn carbines come out, I'm definitely going to order one (the carbine and the grip). Lots of good ideas seeing what you guys have done with your Scorps!  Keep it coming!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

By then Eric should have the injection molded version with replaceable backstrap out. Think it will be a good improvement. Mainly because of color and texture.
Link Posted: 3/5/2016 10:38:42 PM EDT
[#7]
I like that one as well

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/10/2016 12:48:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/user/twpayne75/media/black%20rifles/Scorpion/20160222_153308_zpsin7fliik.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d155/twpayne75/black%20rifles/Scorpion/20160222_153308_zpsin7fliik.jpg</a>

CZ 922r kit / stock
Yeti Wurks Matterhorn grip
PMM front & rear QD mounts
LPA sights
Inforce WML
BCM stubby vertical grip
Gear Head Works mag release
ADM Aimpoint low mount
Aimpoint H1
Tango Down Aimpoint cover
Ergo ladder rail covers
View Quote

How do you like the LPA sights? Worth the money to swap from the stock sights?
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 10:29:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 3/11/2016 10:40:56 PM EDT
[#10]
What rail covers are you folks using?
Link Posted: 3/11/2016 10:42:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I like that one as well

View All Quotes
Quoted:
I like that one as well

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I have the Everest, it made it a completely different experience.
Link Posted: 3/12/2016 8:44:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What rail covers are you folks using?
View Quote

Larue Tactical index clips
Link Posted: 3/12/2016 9:06:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 10:07:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Here is mine with its smaller cousin.  Always an awesome time at the range with this duo.

CZ Scorpion
AAC Tirant 9
CZ Custom 1/2x28 adapter
CZ Custom Yugo Stock adapter
Magpul Zhukov Yugo folding stock
Magpul front grip
Shooters Element flat face trigger
HB Industries trigger spring kit
Trijicon MRO
Streamlight TLR-1 HL

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 11:31:57 AM EDT
[#15]
I'd like some info on the smaller cousin.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 1:52:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sure thing.  I put this together with:

Quarter Circle GSF lower (Glock magazines)
4.5 inch barrel (forgot the manufacturer actually, but got it at a local gun show)
Muzzle device was recently bought at a local gun show, no info on manufacturer but knew that I had to have it when I saw it
Anderson semi-slick side
Strike Industries Viper stock
Magpul MOE forward grip
Pearce AR-15 Grip Adapter with Punisher side panels
Black Spider Optics red-dot with riser
ETS 33 round magazine

and the best for last...

Franklin Armory Binary Firing System trigger.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 11:18:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

4.5 inch barrel (forgot the manufacturer actually, but got it at a local gun show)
Muzzle device was recently bought at a local gun show, no info on manufacturer but knew that I had to have it when I saw it
Anderson semi-slick side
Magpul MOE forward grip
ETS 33 round magazine

and the best for last...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anderson semi-slick side
Magpul MOE forward grip
ETS 33 round magazine

and the best for last...

It's like an AR-1911. Neat. Teeny. That stock use a standard buffer? And what is the HG?
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 7:24:46 PM EDT
[#18]

30rnd magazines will be here Friday.
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 9:51:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's like an AR-1911. Neat. Teeny. That stock use a standard buffer? And what is the HG?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anderson semi-slick side
Magpul MOE forward grip
ETS 33 round magazine

and the best for last...

yes standard buffer tube.  Handguard is a no-name that I found at a local gun show.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#20]
I do love this thing!

Link Posted: 3/21/2016 3:52:06 PM EDT
[#21]
This thread doesn't help with my desire to have one of these.  I found one locally for $775 and am real tempted to jump on it.  Damnit, I need to stop spending money.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This thread doesn't help with my desire to have one of these.  I found one locally for $775 and am real tempted to jump on it.  Damnit, I need to stop spending money.
View Quote

IF you don't have one, jump on that damn thing quick.  These guns are simply fantastic.

Link Posted: 3/22/2016 8:41:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, stop spending money after you get the Scorpion...and SBR it, then 922 compliance, then a suppressor, but hey, look on the bright side, the government is printing all of that money so you don't have to!
Link Posted: 3/22/2016 4:17:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yeah, stop spending money after you get the Scorpion...and SBR it, then 922 compliance, then a suppressor, but hey, look on the bright side, the government is printing all of that money so you don't have to!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is the plan.  I already have the suppressor on the way.  It's one of the reasons why I need to stop spending money!
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 8:10:01 AM EDT
[#25]
You guys are killing me. I want one so bad and my bonus is coming up in a few weeks and as of yet I dont see the new models out yet? I have a notify me at a few places though.

Link Posted: 3/24/2016 3:30:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Anderson semi-slick side
Magpul MOE forward grip
ETS 33 round magazine

and the best for last...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anderson semi-slick side
Magpul MOE forward grip
ETS 33 round magazine

and the best for last...

Unless you put a +2 plate on there, ETS mags are 31. Fantastic mags though. I run them with my G34 SBR.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 1:07:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Where are you guys getting the metric-HK three lug adaptors?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 1:14:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Thanks!
View Quote

Manticore
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 7:55:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:08:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Thanks!
View Quote

Also hkparts.net http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/3-Lug-Adapter-For-CZ-Scorpion-Evo-5p17616.htm
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 4:56:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/TATBME/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps48bjhjnz.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y393/TATBME/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps48bjhjnz.jpeg</a>
View Quote

Is that a form 1 can? If so can I get details? I am really leaning towards doing one. Nice setup by the way!
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 3:26:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Minor updates: took off the handstop and iron sights, added the BCM grip and Manticore extended charging handle. Will see how I like this setup for the time being.

Link Posted: 5/13/2016 10:17:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Minor updates: took off the handstop and iron sights, added the BCM grip and Manticore extended charging handle. Will see how I like this setup for the time being.

http://i.imgur.com/DSRMkc4.jpg?1
View Quote

Love it. Sold my sights. Red dot only FTW
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 11:58:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/DSRMkc4.jpg?1

Appreciate it. Not that I disliked the irons, but I'm loving now how clean it looks.
Link Posted: 5/14/2016 9:54:45 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 5/18/2016 8:11:09 PM EDT
[#37]
I know SOMEBODY could make this happen.
Screw double rails to the back and a single rail to the front for a mag catch?

" />
Link Posted: 6/5/2016 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Cool thread..... Some nice setups.

Here is mine wating on stamp to come back.

Once I make my mind up on Red or Black color, I will have dual charging handles and a trigger and trigger spring kit by HB Industries.

Link Posted: 6/7/2016 10:04:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Kind of new to this firearm.  If I go this route of course I'm planning on putting a can on it.  Does anyone know if shops have started receiving the new version with the 1/2x28 threads?  Given that I don't have much experience with this one how can you tell when checking them out at the shop?
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 11:23:29 PM EDT
[#40]
The newest version would have a QD sling socket on the end plate.  To be 100% sure, remove the factory flash hider and you should see 2 sets of threads. The handguard retaining but will be threaded onto the larger threads. Then there should be a pretty big step down to the 1/2x28 threads leading up to the muzzle.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 1:25:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
The newest version would have a QD sling socket on the end plate.  To be 100% sure, remove the factory flash hider and you should see 2 sets of threads. The handguard retaining but will be threaded onto the larger threads. Then there should be a pretty big step down to the 1/2x28 threads leading up to the muzzle.
View Quote

Thanks.  I'll check for the QD.  Don't thing the shop will let me remove the muzzle device.

ETA:. Went to the shop .  No QD and I didn't realize you could initial loosen the muzzle device by hand.  It's 18mm.
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 5:03:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Tag for later
Link Posted: 6/8/2016 11:48:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Where are you guys engraving your info after SBR approval?

Might be lookin at one of these for an SBR project rather then the MPX.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 2:07:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Did mine on the side of the clam shell with the SN.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 11:05:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the info. Hopefully I can get my mits on one soon so I can start the process.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 8:30:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mine has dual threads but no QD on end plate
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 11:33:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Sounds like you got the Friday Afternoon Special version.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top