Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/28/2015 10:01:46 PM EDT
I am wanting a  case for my scorpion, but not in its pistol configuration. Needing a minimum of 30" internal length. I'm thinking the 3100 hardigg is the way to go in my case as I have mags and other accessories I wish to make it a storage case for all cz scorpion gear I have. Can you nice fellows post up pictures of your setups of sbr rifles and their overall lengths that you have fit into your case. Thanks
here is a scorpion cheap option anyone try one yet I know airsoft lol airsoft case

or this price is right but I hate cheap foam
plano
Link Posted: 10/28/2015 11:56:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I have that airsoft case. It works pretty well.  I use it if the Scorpion is all I'm taking to the range that day.

They also have a hard case version of the airsoft one for $130ish.  

My new case is for if I want to bring a second rifle and more gear.  

Link Posted: 10/29/2015 12:04:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:27:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok no one likes to show off how they stow n go with their scorpion except a few. So I looked at what I had laying around. I bought a condor 3 day assault pack a while back and thought hmmmmm. Its perfect plenty of room for some other gear for it as well very happy with this pack now. I have some condor mp5 3 mag pouches coming to attach to the pack as well.  So more mags. and more ammo. Very happy mags wont stay were they're at fear of breaking them if pack n gun get tossed around. All things in good time.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:34:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I use this for my 16" AR with red dot. Enough room to also secure my .22 upper on the other side of the partition. Very discreet.

One of the guys I know personally helped to field test this by walking around for hours in a mall interacting with shoppers with them being none the wiser.

CompTac Trojan Case
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:29:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use this for my 16" AR with red dot. Enough room to also secure my .22 upper on the other side of the partition. Very discreet.

One of the guys I know personally helped to field test this by walking around for hours in a mall interacting with shoppers with them being none the wiser.

CompTac Trojan Case
View Quote

Nice I like that
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:21:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Mine isn't 30" but it fits my Scorpion SBR with factory stock and 3 lug mount. It can also hold up to (21) 30rd magazines.

Elite Survival Covert Op Discreet 16". It's $69 with coupon right now. Here

I changed out the triple mag pouch for the triple rifle pouch. It holds nine 30rd mags and the exterior pouch will hold twelve 30rd mags.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:39:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice I love that case
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top