Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2015 1:49:49 PM EDT
I ordered a Sliding Stock for the SIG MPX from SIG in early June. Was told it would ship in 2 to 4 weeks. After 4 weeks was told to wait another 4 weeks.

You know how this story goes....checked last week and they said they are 8 weeks away from shipping. Said that LEO/MIL have priority. When I asked what LEO organization or Military unit was ordering the MPX they said he couldn't say. I've seen nothing about that on their site which is something they usually brag about.

Has anyone received their stock from SIG yet? If so how long did you wait? I'm curious if this is some sort of botched roll out and if they are actually still going to make them?
Link Posted: 9/22/2015 3:03:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Ordered early May. Still waiting.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 5:07:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I got mine. Ordered it quite a while ago though.

Link Posted: 9/23/2015 9:52:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I also received mine but I got it a few months ago also.
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 9:12:57 AM EDT
[#4]
How does the sliding stock handle? Does it lock up good?
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 11:52:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How does the sliding stock handle? Does it lock up good?
View Quote

Locks up solid, I like it makes all the difference in the world. The mpx is just not a pistol.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 12:34:17 AM EDT
[#6]
How do you like the MCX?

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=80157&prev=1
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2015 12:55:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Does anyone know anything about his aftermarket telestock for the MPX?  Expensive, but doesn't look too bad.  I prefer the look of the OEM stock, but that one is backordered vaporware and this thing is actually available.

https://www.zrtacticalsolutions.com/shop/zrts-firearm-accessories/collapsible-pdw-stock/
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 4:36:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How do you like the MCX?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
How do you like the MCX?

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=80157&prev=1

Loving it so far. Boringly reliable and plenty accurate. Suppresses pretty well for a 9" 5.56.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top