Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2015 2:38:38 PM EDT
Just built another upper for my 9mm sbr but the Evo still has me wanting one. How many rounds through yours? Suppressed/unsuppressed? Reloads/factory ammo? Any parts issues?

Curious if anyone has a few k through one and their feedback and any issues they may have run across.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 2:48:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just built another upper for my 9mm sbr but the Evo still has me wanting one. How many rounds through yours? Suppressed/unsuppressed? Reloads/factory ammo? Any parts issues?

Curious if anyone has a few k through one and their feedback and any issues they may have run across.

Thanks
View Quote

I have both a 9mm sbr and a scorpion evo and to be honest my scorpion doesn't get much range time. In its current state as a pistol, it's pretty monstrous so it really should be an SBR. I'm currently waiting on my stamp and the OEM stock to come, and until then it'll just get a fed a few rounds here and there. But I have put reloads through , 115, 124, and 147 gr without a single hiccup. NONE. And that was suppressed and unsuppressed
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 7:03:27 PM EDT
[#2]
over 2,000 at this point through my SBR scorpion. All freedom munition 115gr. Very little carbon buildup or fowling inside. No issues at all.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Got my Form 1 and waiting on the 922r kit and my optic.

ETA- I finally shot it yesterday without a stock. It's a cool gun. No stock sucks. I don't know what all of the fuss about the trigger is about. It's not perfect, but it's not too bad either. Come on CZ with that 922r Kit!
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got a little over 1000 through mine.  150 of it suppressed (just picked up my can last week).  

No issues. It's quiet and accurate suppressed. I did have a lot of cleaning to do after this weekend though.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 2:56:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I am in the same boat as Midas_touch.  I put a few mags through my Evo, but as a pistol, frankly I think that it sucks.

I am EAGERLY AND ANXIOUSLY awaiting my stamp for my Evo.  Then I have a feeling that my 9mm AR SBR might be stuck in the safe for a while.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 10:51:44 AM EDT
[#6]
About 90 to test basic function. I'm still waiting for the factory stock to come out.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 9:40:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Waiting on my suppressor mount.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 10:53:30 PM EDT
[#8]
1 mag. I like my index finger.
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 12:41:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Fix for free with Dremel or something similar or 12 Dollar part if you can't/ don't want to do it...  

Link Posted: 9/17/2015 5:02:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Fix for free with Dremel or something similar or 12 Dollar part if you can't/ don't want to do it...  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have the part, but since I've had an approved form 1 for 3 months I'll wait until the stock comes out.
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Exactly ZERO (0)..........
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Exactly ZERO (0)..........
View Quote

Until today ihad zero, now I have 150 flawless rounds.
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 7:08:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Bought one about 3 hours ago. Stopped by the range on my way home and shot 3 mags through it. I was amazed by how well it bumped. I am not much of a bump fire guy, but decided to try it on one magazine. I was able to put 10 rounds into a touching group at 5 yards on one bump.
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 8:45:04 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I have the part, but since I've had an approved form 1 for 3 months I'll wait until the stock comes out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Too change out the Safety selector??? Well, its your gun I guess...  

Its really a 5 min deal... I've done 3 of'em...    Took me longer to round up my allen wrenches and get the corect size, than to change out the part...

Link Posted: 9/20/2015 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Its really a 5 min deal... I've done 3 of'em...    Took me longer to round up my allen wrenches and get the corect size, than to change out the part...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup why would you wait. Find a 1.5mm Allen wrench, take out the trigger pack, flip the selector so thet the grub screw is visible in the channel, unscrew it and reverse the process with the delete. 3-4 minutes tops.
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 11:41:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yup why would you wait. Find a 1.5mm Allen wrench, take out the trigger pack, flip the selector so thet the grub screw is visible in the channel, unscrew it and reverse the process with the delete. 3-4 minutes tops.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are all of you blind to bolded text?
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 1:34:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Just a few mags to function test, and It's been sitting ever since. Now that i just got my stamp back it will get a lot more use.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 4:22:34 PM EDT
[#18]
40 rounds, 2 x 20 rounders that came with it.

I did not enjoy the experience and it will be on safe detail until my form 1 and parts come in.

Ordered the 922r kit, factory safety delete, yetiwurks grip, and a custom adapter for my pending Gemtech Multimount.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 7:45:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
40 rounds, 2 x 20 rounders that came with it.

I did not enjoy the experience and it will be on safe detail until my form 1 and parts come in.

Ordered the 922r kit, factory safety delete, yetiwurks grip, and a custom adapter for my pending Gemtech Multimount.
View Quote

Eventually we're going to have the samegun down to the Gemtech.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 8:43:01 PM EDT
[#20]
any with high round count now?
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 5:49:12 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm close to 2k of mixed factory rounds both subsonic and standard velocity.
Not a single malf so far.
Just had replaced all my mags due to cracked feed lips
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 3:59:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

But those were 2014 and 2013 production mags correct? I think the 2015 mags were supposed to address this issue.
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 4:22:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

But those were 2014 and 2013 production mags correct? I think the 2015 mags were supposed to address this issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

4x 30 rounders And 2x 20 rounders mfg in 2012.
One 30 rounder mfg in 2011 is still fine.

All replacement mags have been mfg beetween 06/15 And 08/15.. They are sitting loaded to see if they are GTG or not.

Link Posted: 10/21/2015 5:24:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

All replacement mags have been mfg beetween 06/15 And 08/15.. They are sitting loaded to see if they are GTG or not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool thanks mine are all 2015 and been loaded since Ive had them except when dumping mags lol. I have 240 rounds of tula and federal bulk pack shot in mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top