Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2015 7:16:28 PM EDT
I would like to rant for a moment about and order I placed with CZ-USA as a caution for others.

I placed an order for the 30 round Scorpion magazines back on April 29th.  As most of us know there was an email sent out on May 6th saying "woops, we over sold them".  And that's fine it happens.  My order finally shipped out with what I thought was FedEx, but they use this system called "SmartPost" in which FedEx apparently hands the package off to USPS at some point and says "Here, you deal with it".

So at that point USPS decides to have the shipment sent back to the sender stating my address was incorrect, which was 100% correct.  This was on May 21st.  At that point I started emailing them about what would happen next.  A few weeks go by, still no response.  A month has gone by so I decided to call this time and the guy I spoke with was completely apathetic to the issue.  Apparently USPS still has the package for some reason, and they're "waiting" on it to get back to them.  I don't know about any of you, but never in my life have I encountered something taking a month to arrive somewhere.  The Pony Express in the mid 1800's was faster than that.

So he gave no attempt to resolve the issue, basically said "oh well you'll just have to wait, and maybe it will show up someday".  Not only that, he wouldn't give me my money back either.  I will most likely just dispute the charge with my credit card company and never do business with them again.

TL:DR - If you have an issue with CZ-USA, don't expect them to care.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 7:40:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I've purchased many items from CZ-USA over the last few months.  Every time the items have arrived as expected on time.  Every item was delivered via USPS.

Then again, they are based in Kansas so they are only a few states away.

What does the tracking number info for the shipment say about where the item is at?

Give them another call and if you get the run around (which I doubt you will a second time) ask for a supervisor.

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 7:44:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe you should have contacted the USPS weeks ago.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 9:16:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty sure this is a smear thread.

This is just an angry first post about OP expecting CZ USA to be in charge of the USPS who has his package, and being mad when he doesn't get a refund for materials CZ has yet to receive. No technical content of any kind.

This will be extra hilarious if OP has not changed his address to the current one, thus making his "100% correct" address wrong
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 9:46:02 PM EDT
[#4]
If you have a minor issue that doesn't bother most people and you post about it on here as your first post to the site, not many people are A. Going to have sympathy and B. Ever take you seriously.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 11:07:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I've visited this site for quite some time.  Although I don't post I still like to read the content.

As far as the tracking goes the FedEx tracking just says "Not Available".  And with USPS I did try calling them but they couldn't give me any additional info because it was technically through FedEx. So I'm basically stuck just sitting on my hands until something happens.  

I understand that it's mostly USPS's fault that they returned the package in the first place.  I'm just upset with the fact that CZ just doesn't care and wouldn't refund me without me having to make a dispute with the CC company.

If you've had great service with them that's wonderful, I'm just stating what my situation is.  This may be an isolated case, but I'm still pissed off about it.

Link Posted: 6/20/2015 12:19:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've visited this site for quite some time.  Although I don't post I still like to read the content.

As far as the tracking goes the FedEx tracking just says "Not Available".  And with USPS I did try calling them but they couldn't give me any additional info because it was technically through FedEx. So I'm basically stuck just sitting on my hands until something happens.  

I understand that it's mostly USPS's fault that they returned the package in the first place.  I'm just upset with the fact that CZ just doesn't care and wouldn't refund me without me having to make a dispute with the CC company.

If you've had great service with them that's wonderful, I'm just stating what my situation is.  This may be an isolated case, but I'm still pissed off about it.

View Quote

Why would any company refund you for a product they haven't received in return yet?

Link Posted: 6/20/2015 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Why would any company refund you for a product they haven't received in return yet?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

seriously.  not much thought went into this rant....
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I can relate to the OP's issue of no one taking responsibility for the delay in the merchandise reaching him.

Fedex hands it off to USPS who now has it.

The purchaser can't get it from USPS.
Fedex says it's not their problem.

Okay, so the OP paid for a product months ago that hasn't arrived.
Who is responsible?

CZ, who accepted his money and eventually sent it out?
The shipping agency?

He paid for a product that never arrived.
He is correct in expecting a refund from the company that he paid to send him one, or from a defined shipping agency that lost it.

He's not ranting, he's legitimately frustrated.
You pay for something, you should get it, or a refund if it's not available.

G.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 6:00:32 PM EDT
[#9]
$13 for parcel select for 4 mags is exactly why I cancelled my mag order when they over sold them. Parcel select sucks and cz customer service has been pretty arbitrary when it comes to the scorpion magazine issue.

Meanwhile, sig offers a discount combo when you provide a serial. If cz wanted actual owners to have mags, they'd offer that. I guess he's just supposed to wait infill or if the mags show up at all. Dispute it on your cc, and cut ties. Ill buy the stocks from them if I have to. Nothing else.
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Meanwhile, sig offers a discount combo when you provide a serial.
View Quote

Yeah, about that... Three 30rd mags and a pouch for $140. OK
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 1:01:42 AM EDT
[#11]
I bought a buffer tube adapter from CZ-USA. It got lost in the transition from Fed-Ex to USPS. I called CZ-USA after waiting a week. I was sent a new adapter (non-smartpost). No hassle and no grief.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 4:42:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Bought from CZ they where awesome considering how production and import can be.
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 9:12:48 AM EDT
[#13]
I ordered a brace tube from them and it took forever to arrive, same thing FedEx handed it off to USPS, Had some warranty issues with mags and after replacements became available they arrived the next day.
Luck of the draw?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top