Page / 4
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Proven by whom?

The Uzbekistan Interior Ministry? The Egyptian Port Authority? The Czech Special Secret Police?

We're talking about semiliterate users who are probably issued 1-2 mags and a box of ammo, maybe never even zero'd the sights.

These are likely far from 'hard use' weapons in the real world. How often do these guns get inspected in those armories? Bad mags probably get tossed in the trash if they're noticed at all.

It's a proven fact that the mags are brittle, and do not stand up to solvents, prolonged spring compression, or moderate use.

I don't need the money, so I'm sitting on the gun for now. If no trustworthy fix is established, I'll sell it.

My MP5k PDW will take up its slack just fine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've shot about 400 rounds through my EVO. Suppressed, Unsuppressed, 115-165gr. Brass, Aluminum, and Steel. I don't store my mags loaded. Feedlip is cracked, and there's cracks in the mag body:

<a href="http://s1149.photobucket.com/user/Svlwrx/media/IMG_2055_zpszgub8ksi.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o591/Svlwrx/IMG_2055_zpszgub8ksi.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1149.photobucket.com/user/Svlwrx/media/IMG_2056_zps1boeyrs3.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o591/Svlwrx/IMG_2056_zps1boeyrs3.jpg</a>

Ok this is a real problem.

I should have known this thing was not the MP5 substitute that I hoped it would be.

I think it's time we part ways

It's almost as if you don't understand that this is a proven gun that has been out for years. A gun that functions flawlessly with broken mags no less. It also seems that you don't understand that it's a mag issue that will be corrected at no charge... and not a problem with the gun itself. You said it was time to part ways with the gun a long time ago but just keep repeating yourself over and over. You should just sell it already... since you haven't bothered to fire one single round through it but want to condemn it already.

Proven by whom?

The Uzbekistan Interior Ministry? The Egyptian Port Authority? The Czech Special Secret Police?

We're talking about semiliterate users who are probably issued 1-2 mags and a box of ammo, maybe never even zero'd the sights.

These are likely far from 'hard use' weapons in the real world. How often do these guns get inspected in those armories? Bad mags probably get tossed in the trash if they're noticed at all.

It's a proven fact that the mags are brittle, and do not stand up to solvents, prolonged spring compression, or moderate use.

I don't need the money, so I'm sitting on the gun for now. If no trustworthy fix is established, I'll sell it.

There in nothing wrong with gun and it has long earned a good reputation. People have been waiting anxiously for it be available in the states for good reason. It's certainly not proven as bad or unreliable by you or anyone else who has failed to fire a single shot .... nor anyone at all for that matter. Mine goes bang... and in an accurate way every single time I pull the trigger.... even with broken magazines. That's pretty good, huh? It should be obvious that this is solely a mag issue and that it WILL be corrected one way or another. It's dissapointing... yes.... but now your questioning the reliability of a good gun. To the point of saying(every other day) that you have to part ways with it. It sounds more like you spilled your milk. The EVO rocks and it isn't a secret.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:47:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

or another company....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've shot about 400 rounds through my EVO. Suppressed, Unsuppressed, 115-165gr. Brass, Aluminum, and Steel. I don't store my mags loaded. Feedlip is cracked, and there's cracks in the mag body:

<a href="http://s1149.photobucket.com/user/Svlwrx/media/IMG_2055_zpszgub8ksi.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o591/Svlwrx/IMG_2055_zpszgub8ksi.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1149.photobucket.com/user/Svlwrx/media/IMG_2056_zps1boeyrs3.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o591/Svlwrx/IMG_2056_zps1boeyrs3.jpg</a>

I should have known this thing was not the MP5 substitute that I hoped it would be.

Definitely not encouraging. I think they are not using good plastic. I couldn't care less that they are clear, I want them to be durable. I noticed that this plastic easily reacts to my friend mr brake cleaner. My Pmags, Five-Seven mags, and other polymer mags, don't. Maybe an opportunity for Magpul to make some serious coin here..

or another company....

Is this something you guys can address?
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 3:53:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
or another company....
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Definitely not encouraging. I think they are not using good plastic. I couldn't care less that they are clear, I want them to be durable. I noticed that this plastic easily reacts to my friend mr brake cleaner. My Pmags, Five-Seven mags, and other polymer mags, don't. Maybe an opportunity for Magpul to make some serious coin here..

or another company....

Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:06:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:14:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Put me down for 20 U.S. made mags please.  In addition to the 3-lug adapter y'all are coming out with.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 4:19:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Well I for one am confident that we are only seeing the beginning of what is a significant manufacturing flaw from CZ.

More and more cracked mags will come to light, and more and more people will find themselves wishing for a more trustworthy mag.

Not to mention it will satisfy the 922r whiners.

Go for it!
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:50:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

There in nothing wrong with gun and it has long earned a good reputation. People have been waiting anxiously for it be available in the states for good reason. It's certainly not proven as bad or unreliable by you or anyone else who has failed to fire a single shot .... nor anyone at all for that matter. Mine goes bang... and in an accurate way every single time I pull the trigger.... even with broken magazines. That's pretty good, huh? It should be obvious that this is solely a mag issue and that it WILL be corrected one way or another. It's dissapointing... yes.... but now your questioning the reliability of a good gun. To the point of saying(every other day) that you have to part ways with it. It sounds more like you spilled your milk. The EVO rocks and it isn't a secret.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's almost as if you don't understand that this is a proven gun that has been out for years. A gun that functions flawlessly with broken mags no less. It also seems that you don't understand that it's a mag issue that will be corrected at no charge... and not a problem with the gun itself. You said it was time to part ways with the gun a long time ago but just keep repeating yourself over and over. You should just sell it already... since you haven't bothered to fire one single round through it but want to condemn it already.

Proven by whom?

If only your experience and first-hand knowledge matched your enthusiasm There's nothing "proven" about the EVO. It's not like it's got 10+ years of first-world military service under its belt. The largest user of the EVO are U.S. civilians. The proof is that they have a yet to be resolved and potentially "terminal" magazine flaw. I'm thrilled that you like yours and it goes bang, but for many of us, a weapon with a fatal flaw is a deal breaker. Im not going to be constantly swapping magazines every few weeks, especially when those magazines are near impossible to get.
I'll be selling mine too, and unless you're willing to personally handle our magazine exchanges, da fuq you care if we cut bait on the EVO?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:56:57 AM EDT
[#9]
just found this thread...

and just found out both my 20 & 30 rounders have cracked feedlips...
already sent an email to CZ-Europe to see if they can replace them...

ETA more info:
I had my mags loaded (5x 30rounders & 2x 20rounders) since december because I was moving to a new city and their mfg date is 2012.
will go to the range this weekend and see how they perform
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 10:57:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pretty sure Magpul already said not interested. Way too small in numbers for them to produce in my opinion.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 7:46:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If only your experience and first-hand knowledge matched your enthusiasm There's nothing "proven" about the EVO. It's not like it's got 10+ years of first-world military service under its belt. The largest user of the EVO are U.S. civilians. The proof is that they have a yet to be resolved and potentially "terminal" magazine flaw. I'm thrilled that you like yours and it goes bang, but for many of us, a weapon with a fatal flaw is a deal breaker. Im not going to be constantly swapping magazines every few weeks, especially when those magazines are near impossible to get.
I'll be selling mine too, and unless you're willing to personally handle our magazine exchanges, da fuq you care if we cut bait on the EVO?
View Quote

There isn't a single thing wrong with the gun itself. It works well and is extremely reliable.... EVEN with broken magazines. The mags are warrantied and will eventually be replaced with proper material. They can't just keep replacing faulty with faulty unless they want to chew up their profits. It would be ridiculous to think that's the business plan from a company like CZ. Just sell it already and move on if you want to. The lack of known issues speaks volumes about this gun. No fatal flaws whatsoever from a gun that has been around for years. I'm sorry if someone can't have the patience for the mag issue to be corrected or that the gun won't somehow live up to their shtf zombie attack standards and they'll just die. One should at least try taking it to the range first. It works wonderfully every single time the trigger pulled. I have twenty-five 30rd magazines and it's dissapointing that I know I may have to get them all replaced. I'm not going to keep crying about it, sell it, and then regret it. To each his own though.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 8:27:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There isn't a single thing wrong with the gun itself. It works well and is extremely reliable.... EVEN with broken magazines. The mags are warrantied and will eventually be replaced with proper material. They can't just keep replacing faulty with faulty unless they want to chew up their profits. It would be ridiculous to think that's the business plan from a company like CZ. Just sell it already and move on if you want to. The lack of known issues speaks volumes about this gun. No fatal flaws whatsoever from a gun that has been around for years. I'm sorry if someone can't have the patience for the mag issue to be corrected or that the gun won't somehow live up to their shtf zombie attack standards and they'll just die. One should at least try taking it to the range first. It works wonderfully every single time the trigger pulled. I have twenty-five 30rd magazines and it's dissapointing that I know I may have to get them all replaced. I'm not going to keep crying about it, sell it, and then regret it. To each his own though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose you haven't seen the Scorpion kB pics yet.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 9:03:56 PM EDT
[#13]
I shipped my cracked 30 round mag back to CZ. We'll see what happens and how long it takes.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:05:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To be fair, one was with reloads and the other was a high round count with aluminum ammo. A no-no in smg's.

CZ replaced both.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 12:35:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

To be fair, one was with reloads and the other was a high round count with aluminum ammo. A no-no in smg's.

CZ replaced both.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CZ replaced both.

I wish I had your ability to see the silver lining in this situation... It's a price-point PCC that that trades in cool, not quality. The magazines are doomed to crack. Now their blowing up, yet you still blindly promote them for some reason. Do you work for CZ or something? Do you need to see an EVO tell a little kid there's no Easter bunny before you can admit they may have a few issues? And if we are talking about business models, it's way cheaper to keep cranking them out as-is to customers like you than improving the defects and selling them to people like me. You have 25 30 round magazines?!? The 30's pop up for a split-second online, so you're either online buying them when they become available, which means not at the range or you have a job that affords you the ability to pay a fortune for them, which also means not at the range.

You love the EVO. I love you for that I started this thread to discuss a documented failure with the magazines, not to be a siren song for fan boiz
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 1:04:26 AM EDT
[#16]
It's really not that hard to get 25 plus 30 round magazines. I have 19 and I bought them all for $20-23 a piece. Hell I would have over 30 if I had decided to buy more the last couple times they were in stock at Greg Cote, CZ Custom, or PSA.  Not very hard when you sign up for email notifications.  Heck the last couple times they were in stock for at least 12 hours as I had to stop myself from hogging all the mags a couple of times.

And none of mine have shown signs of cracking yet.  I must be lucky since I have 6 of them sitting fully loaded.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 6:12:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I wish I had your ability to see the silver lining in this situation... It's a price-point PCC that that trades in cool, not quality. The magazines are doomed to crack. Now their blowing up, yet you still blindly promote them for some reason. Do you work for CZ or something? Do you need to see an EVO tell a little kid there's no Easter bunny before you can admit they may have a few issues? And if we are talking about business models, it's way cheaper to keep cranking them out as-is to customers like you than improving the defects and selling them to people like me. You have 25 30 round magazines?!? The 30's pop up for a split-second online, so you're either online buying them when they become available, which means not at the range or you have a job that affords you the ability to pay a fortune for them, which also means not at the range.

You love the EVO. I love you for that I started this thread to discuss a documented failure with the magazines, not to be a siren song for fan boiz
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CZ replaced both.

I assume you wrote that directed at the guy I quoted, not me. I'm going to sit on mine for a bit and see if CZ or Manticore can come up with a mag fix, otherwise I'm selling it. I have no vested interest in the guns success beyond the 739 dollars I paid for it, which I could recoup without any effort at all.

If anything, I am one of the platforms biggest skeptics. This mag issue really kills it for me.
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:44:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CZ replaced both.

Have you never seen pics of blown up Glocks or AR15s? It happens, do those suck too?

It's not that hard, if you don't like it sell it. Then you don't have to think about it anymore.

I don't blame the scorpion for those ammo related KBs either. Why should you? And it was awesome for CZ to take care of them because many manufactures won't if you use ammo they say not to. And the aluminum stuff shouldn't be used in straight blow back. A brass case is able to flex/expand when it starts extracting and the chamber pressure is still relatively high. The aluminum doesn't, and can crack causing bad things to happen.

The mag issue is disappointing but I am sure it will be resolved by CZ or the aftermarket.
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 3:04:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CZ replaced both.

You truly believe what you wrote? LOL CZ has a 5 year warranty. I have 25 mags and according to you.... CZ will keep shipping them to me. Let's say every 3 months.... CZ has to send me 25 mags. That's 500 mags over the warranty period.... even though it would be never ending because the warranty period starts over with a new replacement. You couldn't be more wrong if you think that's "way cheaper". It's cheaper to fix the issue and be done with never ending replacements.... which would eventually amount to millions of mags.... on the house. Da fuq is wrong with your thinking? You also seem to be missing the point that the mags function as intended.... period. You call it a "fatal flaw" when it really amounts to a cosmetic issue. You call me a fan boy when I say there is nothing wrong with the gun.... only the mags. You just don't seem to understand and actually need songs sung for you. Also, everyone has an equal chance at getting mags, don't they? I even got extras to take care of numerous members here.... without profiting. I didn't overpay for a single one either. Maybe up your procuring skills along with your business math? Either way, your gun works fine all day long and CZ is responsible for replacing cracked mags. It is what it is and nothing else. The positives of having this gun far outweigh the dissapointment and inconvenience of the mag issue. If you don't think so... then sell your gun.

Equipment Exchange
Gunbroker
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 7:58:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You truly believe what you wrote? LOL CZ has a 5 year warranty. I have 25 mags and according to you.... CZ will keep shipping them to me. Let's say every 3 months.... CZ has to send me 25 mags. That's 500 mags over the warranty period.... even though it would be never ending because the warranty period starts over with a new replacement. You couldn't be more wrong if you think that's "way cheaper". It's cheaper to fix the issue and be done with never ending replacements.... which would eventually amount to millions of mags.... on the house. Da fuq is wrong with your thinking? You also seem to be missing the point that the mags function as intended.... period. You call it a "fatal flaw" when it really amounts to a cosmetic issue. You call me a fan boy when I say there is nothing wrong with the gun.... only the mags. You just don't seem to understand and actually need songs sung for you. Also, everyone has an equal chance at getting mags, don't they? I even got extras to take care of numerous members here.... without profiting. I didn't overpay for a single one either. Maybe up your procuring skills along with your business math? Either way, your gun works fine all day long and CZ is responsible for replacing cracked mags. It is what it is and nothing else. The positives of having this gun far outweigh the dissapointment and inconvenience of the mag issue. If you don't think so... then sell your gun.

Equipment Exchange
Gunbroker
View Quote

Defensive much?
Link Posted: 7/12/2015 8:03:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Defensive much?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Equipment Exchange
Gunbroker

Defensive much?

Haha

I was going to chalk it up to a late Saturday night post . Better to keep that kind of stuff in GD though
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 2:15:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Haha

I was going to chalk it up to a late Saturday night post . Better to keep that kind of stuff in GD though
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Equipment Exchange
Gunbroker

Defensive much?

Haha

Wow... Cracked magazines and missing feed lips are "cosmetic"? Yeah, probably on a gun you pimp online, as opposed to actually shoot... Since someone has limitless time to procure magazines and generously share them with the community, maybe that someone will help a bro out. Since the issue is "cosmetic" in nature, maybe he will trade me mags that aren't cosmetically challenged (meaning no cracked/missing feed lips) and then he can take the issue up with CZ? After all, he's got their warranty figured out, along with their magazine availability, and he clearly has a vested interest in this guns perception.
Seriously. If you have such a strong opinion of this gun that you are going to resurrect this matter at like 3AM, step up and put your time/money where your mouth is.
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Wow... Cracked magazines and missing feed lips are "cosmetic"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Equipment Exchange
Gunbroker

Defensive much?

Haha

Well so far all the ones with cracked lips have continued to feed just fine...... It is a problem and it is being addressed. We get it, you hate the platform with a fiery passion.
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 5:51:05 PM EDT
[#24]
I received a shipping notification from CZ today for a magazine I sent back on the 6th.
Link Posted: 7/13/2015 11:48:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Well so far all the ones with cracked lips have continued to feed just fine...... It is a problem and it is being addressed. We get it, you hate the platform with a fiery passion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Equipment Exchange
Gunbroker

Defensive much?

Haha

Not true. I don't hate anything, especially a price-point 9mm pistol I'm just objective about the situation and overall disappointed.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 11:51:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Anything new on the mag issue? I'm fairly interested in an EVO, but prefer to let you guys work out the kinks
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 8:27:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Anything new on the mag issue? I'm fairly interested in an EVO, but prefer to let you guys work out the kinks
View Quote

I'm in EU and CZ told me they'll replace my mags but I've been waiting for 3 weeks now..
Btw my cracked mags were all marked 2012.. The only one still intact is marked 2011.
I'll use the cracked mags intill they fail.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'm in EU and CZ told me they'll replace my mags but I've been waiting for 3 weeks now..
Btw my cracked mags were all marked 2012.. The only one still intact is marked 2011.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't have the gun/mags in front of me - how do I determine the date of manufacture of the mags?
Link Posted: 8/11/2015 10:14:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I don't have the gun/mags in front of me - how do I determine the date of manufacture of the mags?
View Quote

This mark appears on many injection molded items, and is on the spine, near the top, of the Evo magazines. The number in the middle is the year of manufacture, while the arrow points to the month of manufacture.

This item was made in May of 2015.

Link Posted: 8/11/2015 12:51:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

This mark appears on many injection molded items, and is on the spine, near the top, of the Evo magazines. The number in the middle is the year of manufacture, while the arrow points to the month of manufacture.

http://i.imgur.com/BMCDC0Y.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/BMCDC0Y.jpg

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 5:20:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So that's a 'NO' then....thanks, I'll hold off for now.
Link Posted: 8/16/2015 9:50:41 PM EDT
[#32]
My 1/15 marked mags have been fully loaded to 30 at all times when not being shot for about 4 months now with no issue. I got 2 new ones with a 4/15 datecode and loaded them up last week as well.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 5:36:54 AM EDT
[#33]
any updates on this? Deciding if i should go this route, or the MPX/MKE MP5 route
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 8:50:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
any updates on this? Deciding if i should go this route, or the MPX/MKE MP5 route
View Quote

the vast majority of mags seem to be fine, a handful in terms of the amount of scorpion mags out there seem to be cracking and CZ is replacing the ones that do.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 10:54:18 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
the vast majority of mags seem to be fine, a handful in terms of the amount of scorpion mags out there seem to be cracking and CZ is replacing the ones that do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

is there a magical saying you need to do, to get them to? I've contacted them twice via the email they told me to, and they never have responded..

Link Posted: 9/8/2015 11:17:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Sample size of exactly two here, but the pair of mags that I left loaded is doing just fine.

Link Posted: 9/9/2015 9:03:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

is there a magical saying you need to do, to get them to? I've contacted them twice via the email they told me to, and they never have responded..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

try calling? 800-955-4486.  If you have a strange email maybe it is being blocked, who knows. I haven't had much trouble getting ahold of them if I needed to. I just leave a message on their voicemail if no one picks up and typically someone calls me back pretty quick
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 12:09:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Thanks. I'll email them from my work email. A lot more acceptable than Hotmail :D
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 12:44:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Since I started this thread, I've been just sending magazines in for regular replacement... I was told last week that "they are aware of the issue now and they've fixed it". When I asked how it was fixed, I got "I don't know. I just know they said it was fixed". Cool

At this rate, I should always have 3-4 brand new uncracked mags at home and another 3-4 with FedEx. Kinda like a magazine circle j***...
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 1:43:56 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Since I started this thread, I've been just sending magazines in for regular replacement... I was told last week that "they are aware of the issue now and they've fixed it". When I asked how it was fixed, I got "I don't know. I just know they said it was fixed". Cool

At this rate, I should always have 3-4 brand new uncracked mags at home and another 3-4 with FedEx. Kinda like a magazine circle j***...
View Quote

can you let us know any perceived differences you find between new and old?
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/15/2015 2:33:28 AM EDT
[#42]
I should be able to post pics of the "I don't know how but they're fixed" mags in the next day or two. If I don't post a follup up, don't hesitate to pm me a reminder. Been crazy busy lately
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 7:14:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Its probably a new polymer blend but it would be cool to see a metal reinforcement.
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 9:25:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Its probably a new polymer blend but it would be cool to see a metal reinforcement.
View Quote

This is why we need a magazine manufacturer to be interested in the Scorpion. CZ isn't moving away from their $20 mags (which they see as an advantage of the Scorpion over the MPX).
Link Posted: 9/17/2015 4:17:38 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
This is why we need a magazine manufacturer to be interested in the Scorpion. CZ isn't moving away from their $20 mags (which they see as an advantage of the Scorpion over the MPX).
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Then change the formula, make them $25-$30 and WORK and they would still have an advantage over the MPX
Link Posted: 9/18/2015 2:24:46 AM EDT
[#46]
No pics, but the only difference is the date code. The 20's are marked 4/15, the 30's are 6/15. Time will tell if they're fixed, but there's no visible indication of an improvement
Link Posted: 9/20/2015 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
No pics, but the only difference is the date code. The 20's are marked 4/15, the 30's are 6/15. Time will tell if they're fixed, but there's no visible indication of an improvement
View Quote

Same spring length?
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 8:18:07 PM EDT
[#48]
In doing a search on this "Issue" I have only found a very small number that have had cracking issues.  I would not hesitate to buy a Scorpion because of a few cracked mags.  Yes I have a Scorpion, no mag issues.
Link Posted: 9/23/2015 8:56:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Then change the formula, make them $25-$30 and WORK and they would still have an advantage over the MPX
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definitely not a cosmetic advantage as the scorpion looks like a Nerf gun someone painted black!
Link Posted: 9/24/2015 1:19:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
In doing a search on this "Issue" I have only found a very small number that have had cracking issues.  I would not hesitate to buy a Scorpion because of a few cracked mags.  Yes I have a Scorpion, no mag issues.
View Quote

I've worked in the polymer injection mooulding industry for a while.. Shit happens they just need to raise their QC level a bit

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top