Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2015 8:48:56 PM EDT
Will the Olympic 10mm upper kit with boltcarrier fit onto a QuarterCircle10 large glock frame and work without modifying the upper or lower ?
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 1:12:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Will the Olympic 10mm upper kit with bol tcarrier fit onto a QuarterCircle10 large glock frame and work without modifying the upper or lower ?
View Quote

If they're like the Oly 9mm bolt, you'll need to remove some material where the bolt picks up the round from the mag. Also need to remove the feed ramp from the lower. Again this is based on the 10mm being similar to their 9mm.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 6:17:29 AM EDT
[#2]
not what I wanted to hear :)

But thanks for saving me the headaches
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 7:42:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm surprised to hear Olympic is still even in business.

Link Posted: 6/2/2015 9:22:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 2:27:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Last round bolt hold open and ejector will have to be removed from the QC10 as well......and this is my PERSONAL OPINION.......no reflection on anyone who has one or makes one....but I am uncomfortable with the whole concept of a blowback 10mm
View Quote

That's why I went with Ron William's DI 10mm upper, also have a .45acp DI upper. I use both on my DDLES lower that Ron built.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top