Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2015 9:19:45 PM EDT
Friend of mine passed away and left me a cx4 40.  I didn't get any magazines with it, and it appears to have the AIDS infested 8000/8040 insert.  

Is it still possible to get the 92/96 magazine parts? I haven't been able to find any and I consider my google-fu to be pretty strong.

Link Posted: 5/18/2015 9:37:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I see what you mean. I'd contact Beretta directly.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 9:57:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Check the Brownells website. That's where I've been getting stuff for my 9mm CX4.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 10:41:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check the Brownells website. That's where I've been getting stuff for my 9mm CX4.
View Quote

back ordered one, we'll see what happens
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 12:28:34 PM EDT
[#4]
They're still making them, but I think they're only made/imported in batches, I don't think they stay backordered for more than a few months at most.
I think Mecgar still makes the factory 96 mags in 13 flush and 15 round extended.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 3:58:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I had 2 of them in 40cal 96 mags..  I actually had PERFECT results with the 28-32rd (don't remember the capacity) cheap metal Pro mags or maybe they were US mag something from cheaper than dirt...  Yes I know, but I swear in this one case they worked 100% over 2 guns and thousands of rounds..

Oh and it wasn't a fluke mag....  I had 10 of them.
Link Posted: 5/22/2015 4:36:13 AM EDT
[#6]
All the knowledge you seek is here.

I have a bunch of factory Beretta 9mm 30's that run flawlessly.
I also have 2 ProMag 32's. I had to shim one side of the mag to get it to engage the mag release and stay seated (They would drop free while the rifle cycled).
They work fine otherwise.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top