Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2015 8:24:03 PM EDT
Does anyone else have the actual cz sling meant for the evo and know how and or where to find out how to install it? I know it is a silly question but I am clueless and have searched for about 2 hrs now and can't figure it out. Thanks for your time.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 4:33:39 PM EDT
[#1]
It's on the website.  I'm special and don't know how to hotlink or I would.
CZusaparts, or something like that.
I also hear that it kinda sucks or I would have got one myself.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 6:55:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is the CZ Sling. Personally, I think it's a poor choice though. QD sling mounts for the EVO are almost ready to start selling. That's they way I'm going but I also use QD mounts on all of my slinged weapons. Blue Force Gear 221 slings are all I use and they can't be beat.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 2:52:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I have it. It sucks. Not gonna use it.

It might work well for a butt plate setup, but I have the arm brace on and prefer a clip style  one point sling.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:37:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have it. It sucks. Not gonna use it.

It might work well for a butt plate setup, but I have the arm brace on and prefer a clip style  one point sling.
View Quote

I have come to this conclusion myself. Not going to use it. if I was going to sbr it with some sort of m4 buttstock it would work pretty well but not so much with a brace on it. I wonder if the 3a1 stock had loops on the ass end of it. Maybe it was intended for the select fire evo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top