Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2015 11:56:09 AM EDT
Just trying to see what the general consensus is for best price to get one of these bad boys.  I've heard buzz of $775 and lower prices and some LE sources so curious if someone can point me in the right direction.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 12:17:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Contact CZ directly for their LE/MIL/FR program, $649 + shipping..
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 12:21:45 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Awesome, thanks for the info!  I assume that's the semi-auto pistol version, right?

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 12:33:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

hmmmm
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 1:25:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Awesome, thanks for the info!  I assume that's the semi-auto pistol version, right?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep. Same pistol version that everyone else is getting. They told me that you could be up to 60 days before they shipped my gun out, but actually ended up at about three weeks until it was in my hands.

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 1:53:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yep. Same pistol version that everyone else is getting. They told me that you could be up to 60 days before they shipped my gun out, but actually ended up at about three weeks until it was in my hands.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks for the info!

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I purchased mine through this program and it arrived roughly 30 days after I ordered (along with the 30rnd mags and Sig Brace adapter). I couldn't be happier!
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:05:21 PM EDT
[#7]
The MIL/ LEO price is by far the best. I couldn't wait for the price i know i know tsk tsk. I got mine for 749 otd at a LGS
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:12:42 PM EDT
[#8]
BTW, thanks for the suggestion because it was delivered via Flux-Capacitor equipped DeLorean or something.  Ordered 4/16 and it showed up yesterday.  Final details were verified Monday so it went out via 2nd day air the same day.  The guy said it was the last one they had available to ship for at least a few weeks so sorry to everyone else who hasn't ordered yet as that 30-day time frame is probably more accurate based on current intel.  If you're not in a hurry I'd order through them anyway and there's a good chance you'll still get it quicker than expected.

Now I need to go fill out a couple ATF forms to make this the firearm I had planned on....
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:22:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
BTW, thanks for the suggestion because it was delivered via Flux-Capacitor equipped DeLorean or something.  Ordered 4/16 and it showed up yesterday.  Final details were verified Monday so it went out via 2nd day air the same day.  The guy said it was the last one they had available to ship for at least a few weeks so sorry to everyone else who hasn't ordered yet as that 30-day time frame is probably more accurate based on current intel.  If you're not in a hurry I'd order through them anyway and there's a good chance you'll still get it quicker than expected.

Now I need to go fill out a couple ATF forms to make this the firearm I had planned on....
View Quote

I'll post some pictures tomorrow of the factory stock I have.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Ordered mine today and was told it will be at my dealer on Wednesday.

He said they had them on the shelf, ready to go.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 12:30:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Awesome news!

Hey Hunt, where's that pic you promised us?
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:43:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Awesome news!

Hey Hunt, where's that pic you promised us?
View Quote

I was thinking what the funk? I didn't think I posted about it on here,... then I saw someone else said they have one.... anyways I almost got my package.... wasn't there to sign for it... but ill be at post office by 10 am to pick it up as long as it's all there and not broken it's plus 8 mags and a new style buttstock for me.
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 3:41:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Sorry for digging up an old thread, but thanks to the original poster!

Called and locked mine in today! Sucks they are less than 2 miles from me but I still had to have it shipped since they don't sell from site. Had to pay state taxes as well since I am in Kansas. I'll update with the turn-around time though, just wanted to say thanks!
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but thanks to the original poster!

Called and locked mine in today! Sucks they are less than 2 miles from me but I still had to have it shipped since they don't sell from site. Had to pay state taxes as well since I am in Kansas. I'll update with the turn-around time though, just wanted to say thanks!
View Quote
Glad it helped someone else.  Good timing too considering CZ just announced the 'SBR kit' for $199 that will be out by the 'end of summer' so hurry and get your paperwork in!

Link Posted: 7/14/2015 4:24:32 PM EDT
[#15]
That's my plan! FYI CZ added the safety deletion kit to my order last minute, discounted as well. Just in case anyone wants to get that at the same time.
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That's my plan! FYI CZ added the safety deletion kit to my order last minute, discounted as well. Just in case anyone wants to get that at the same time.
View Quote

What all did you order at once?
Link Posted: 7/18/2015 7:05:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Just the firearm and safety delete. I didn't think to askk about magazines, but I'm not too worried about that is this is just gonna get tossed in the safe unfired until it's an SBR anyway.
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 11:57:39 PM EDT
[#18]
John is a really good guy, just when he's busy... he's busy. It's worth the wait though. Now, I just need a 922r kit and my stamp to be approved.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top