BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Post a photo or description of the issue.  I've built and disassembled a decent number of times.  May be able to help.
View Quote

it was the hammer not wanting to be released by the sear. something was off by a small fraction. re-contoured the hammer slightly and now it works. still the whole thing needs a fluff and buff. its a bit tight.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 11:01:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If you happen to own a big-name pistol suppressor that you can't currently
mount to your vz61...stay tuned...
View Quote

Please be from AAC, please, please,please
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 2:37:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you happen to own a big-name pistol suppressor that you can't currently
mount to your vz61...stay tuned...

A machine shop I have been in contact with is well on their way to making a collet mount.  It will still require custom threading to each brand of suppressor, but they are well familiar with that as well.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 10:50:03 PM EDT
[#4]
20rd mags - $17
Buy 6 mags get a crap pistol case.

Until 11/11 @ 5pm CST

https://www.cdnnsports.com/vz61-32-20rd-factory-mag.html
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 1:20:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
20rd mags - $17

Until 11/11 @ 5pm CST

View Quote

Where is the pistol case offer?
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 9:13:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
20rd mags - $17

Until 11/11 @ 5pm CST

It gets added to the order automatically with 6 pistol mag purchase -  according to the email.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 4:18:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Hmm.  I'll have to give them a call.  I'm not seeing it.

Also, as an update I've been contacting Czechpoint (too often) about the .22 conversion upper.  It looks like it'll be an early 2017 release.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 11:28:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I was messing around trying to make a peep sight, and I guess this first attempt would be a "proof of concept."  You can see in one photo where I accidentally milled through to the pin hole.  I'll make some corrections to my second attempt.  I played around with the gun and it was much MUCH easier to aim with the stock deployed with a peep/diopter/ghost ring/what have you.

http://imageshack.com/a/img905/2121/MYvGYa.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img907/963/vgRTo0.jpg
View Quote

Hypothetically speaking...who would be intersted in one of these sights pictured above? It's a 75m pistol notch on one side, and a rifle peep sight zeroed at 75m when flipped.  This GREATLY improves the ability to aim the weapon when used as a rifle.  (Note that what is pictured was my manually milled "proof of concept."  A real model would be anodized black, or blued, depending on material.)  

I ask because I'm seeing a gentleman next week who specializes in CAD design and CNC production.  The design will be revised and improved upon, and I'll be finding out what it's going to cost me to make 1, 5, 500 of these things.  At this point I have literally no idea what it would cost, but I'm sure it's cheaper by the unit if I'm getting 50+ made in one run on the machine.  

PRETEND FOR THE SAKE OF GAUGING INTEREST that they were $50 or so to your door...are you...Interested at that price?  Interested only at a lower price?  "Shut up and take my money?"

If you have any input or suggestions, let me know.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 8:17:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Hypothetically speaking...who would be intersted in one of these sights pictured above? It's a 75m pistol notch on one side, and a rifle peep sight zeroed at 75m when flipped.  This GREATLY improves the ability to aim the weapon when used as a rifle.  (Note that what is pictured was my manually milled "proof of concept."  A real model would be anodized black, or blued, depending on material.)  

I ask because I'm seeing a gentleman next week who specializes in CAD design and CNC production.  The design will be revised and improved upon, and I'll be finding out what it's going to cost me to make 1, 5, 500 of these things.  At this point I have literally no idea what it would cost, but I'm sure it's cheaper by the unit if I'm getting 50+ made in one run on the machine.  

PRETEND FOR THE SAKE OF GAUGING INTEREST that they were $50 or so to your door...are you...Interested at that price?  Interested only at a lower price?  "Shut up and take my money?"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was messing around trying to make a peep sight, and I guess this first attempt would be a "proof of concept."  You can see in one photo where I accidentally milled through to the pin hole.  I'll make some corrections to my second attempt.  I played around with the gun and it was much MUCH easier to aim with the stock deployed with a peep/diopter/ghost ring/what have you.

http://imageshack.com/a/img905/2121/MYvGYa.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img907/963/vgRTo0.jpg

I'm interested. I don't know about for 50 bucks though. Maybe 30 tops
You may have to delve further into CZ groups across the internets to find enough folks with these guns to make it worth your time.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 3:16:13 AM EDT
[#10]
I've been wanting to get one of these for a while now. But I've read about the stock adapter not lining up with certain receivers, what's the deal with that? 
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 3:25:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I've been wanting to get one of these for a while now. But I've read about the stock adapter not lining up with certain receivers, what's the deal with that? 
View Quote

No idea, my adapter lined up perfectly but I got mine from Waffenworx about 5 years ago.  Have no idea who is making them now.  Maybe someone who had one not line up will chime in.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 5:06:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You may have to delve further into CZ groups across the internets to find enough folks with these guns to make it worth your time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Totally understandable.  I picked $50 as an example because I figured that would be well on the high end, and anything less would be better.

Quoted:

If you are just now buying the gun you'll be fine.  All the newer ones seem to be the same.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top