Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2015 11:22:02 PM EDT
I thought with the announcement of gen 2 the prices would go back to norm.

Am I missing something?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 12:52:14 PM EDT
[#1]
$400 is a good price for
the hard to find Glock 9mm
pattern S2K, NIB, at least as
far as I have seen.

My LGS shop sells them for
$399, which is below the
MSRP of $415.

I have seen some in shops
for $600 to $700 new.

I picked up a Glock .40 pattern
a few weeks ago & I have my
name on the list for 9mm, also,
but I was told it might be months
before they get one allocated.

John

Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:58:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Here in my neck of the woods (that's down here in Kentucky for you city slickers) you can usually poke around and find  you a Sub for under $400. I have bought a couple for under $350 new. But, you have to look around. Knob Creek Range usually has one or a few in stock. I got one there some time back.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 9:49:05 PM EDT
[#3]
What do the Beretta 92 ones go for?  A local GS has a nice used one.
Link Posted: 3/26/2015 10:11:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

My pappy use to say its worth what someone will give you for it. I would like one that took B-92 mags as I have lots of those so to me it would be more valuable than one that took Glock mags.
I have seen them go all over the place, from $250 to $500...crazy prices......condition means a lot and how desperate one is to own one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

My pappy use to say its worth what someone will give you for it. I would like one that took B-92 mags as I have lots of those so to me it would be more valuable than one that took Glock mags.
I have seen them go all over the place, from $250 to $500...crazy prices......condition means a lot and how desperate one is to own one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you like the Beretta 92, have you looked into the Beretta CX4? They have a model that takes the 92 mags.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If you like the Beretta 92, have you looked into the Beretta CX4? They have a model that takes the 92 mags.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have an early model CX-4 Storm carbine with the 92 mag option. It has given me years of great drama free service and is one of the few guns I have that is "not for sale". Its a keeper and will last forever.  Vastly better built than a KelTec S2k. The S2k is small and light and folds up...that is its strength. But the Beretta is high quality ,well the trigger is not the best but certainly serviceable with a minor tweaking.
Link Posted: 3/29/2015 4:04:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Before the panic I found one on an online auction, used for $200.  I put the recoil buffer on it, and that discontinued ar type front sight.  Accurate and fun!
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 11:29:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Cost on some distributor models, even in lieu of the gen 2, went up between $25 and $50 depending on distributor.  Found that out today when I got my gen 1 that I paid for back in August....but oh well.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 1:32:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Gun show prices around here are about $350 for the Beretta version and about $450 for the Glock version.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top