Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2015 11:34:48 AM EDT
Get a Sub2000 or wait and see if the JRC or Nano carbine come out with Beretta 92 mags.
Planning to move to a freer state and may want a trunk gun.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I am pondering the same thing.  I love  my CX4 and have many Beretta 92 mags (and a 92A1).  The only thing the Sub2000 has that is unique is the ability to fold.  But, they are hard to find and cost as much as CX4 these days.  I have been thinking another CX4 makes more sense all around, as I would put different optic (variable powered scope) on the second CX4.

My problem is I like having a wide variety of guns, and enjoy them all.  But the cost and storage of increased varieties of magazines it starting to make me hesitate.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 9:48:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't get the sub.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top