Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2015 7:36:08 PM EDT
I'm very interested in the AR pistol. I can't afford to buy one outright. I'd have to sell something to get it. Talk me into or out of selling my Armalite M15 and buying  one.

I'm looking at the Sig Sauer 10" pistol.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 7:41:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Life is too short to wait if you dont need to.   Get a fair price for your piece.....
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 8:12:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Sell it. Don't trade it in.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Why not just build one. You can buy parts as you get the money and can keep your rifle/
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 12:04:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm very interested in the AR pistol. I can't afford to buy one outright. I'd have to sell something to get it. Talk me into or out of selling my Armalite M15 and buying  one.

View Quote

For $200 you could SBR it. Now there's a pistol in your possession AND still have the Armalite. Almost as good as in Arfcom tradition, BOTH!
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 1:36:01 PM EDT
[#5]
This, unless you want to go the NFA route...

John

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why not just build one. You can buy parts as you get the money and can keep your rifle/
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 3:23:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Every time I consider building an AR pistol, the lack of a stock discourages me from proceeding.

I went with a pinned and welded muzzle device to get to 16”.

That way I get a shorter barrel and a stock…

I would NOT sell a reliable rifle to fund a pistol…
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 4:38:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Absolutely not. AR pistols are toys.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

For $200 you could SBR it. Now there's a pistol in your possession AND still have the Armalite. Almost as good as in Arfcom tradition, BOTH!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This!

SBR a current lower now and worry about the upper when your stamp is approved.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top