Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2015 12:50:51 AM EDT
Not new but new to me. IMI Timber Wolf 357 Mag. Made buy the same people who gave us the Uzi. Imported by Springfield Ordnance.  It appears to be a clone of the Remington 87 Wing Master. I have been cycling snap N caps in all evening. no failure to feed or extract.I would say it would be worth a great more than I payed for if it had the factory box. I am really stoked.  

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:12:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one also. Great rifles and pretty rare.

In exc condition they are close to a $1K rifle.

I think mine was imported by action arms ?

Definitely made by IMI

congrats on a rare - very nice rifle
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 1:33:35 AM EDT
[#2]
I remember those

cool as hell

I have a 16" 1892 rossi winchester clone, and  H-110 magnum handloads from a rifle are very kick-ass

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:07:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, if it is any were as reliable as a 870 Wingmaster. I will greatly enjoy it. Mine is in like new condition with original documentation, just no box.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Definitely made by IMI

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/31/2015 2:57:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Definitely made by IMI

View Quote

I have one that i bought a little while back. It is a great little rifle. I paid way less than a grand for it so I am even way more happy now
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:03:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I have one that i bought a little while back. It is a great little rifle. I paid way less than a grand for it so I am even way more happy now
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definitely made by IMI

That's me as well. I paid considerately less than $1000 dollars and mine it is like new without the box. Mine was imported by Springfield Armory. Internally it looks a lot like Remington 870 Wingmaster.
Link Posted: 2/3/2015 10:29:39 PM EDT
[#6]
A friend of a friend has one of those that I covet .  Didn't they make a takedown 16" version too?
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 11:56:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Can anyone tell me what type of scope rail this is. I tried and Eotec 3 on it but it will only attach at the two notches. Will an Ultra Dot 6 fit on it??

Link Posted: 2/5/2015 12:11:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A friend of a friend has one of those that I covet .  Didn't they make a take down 16" version too?
View Quote

You can remove the stock. It is held on by a round bolt. You can still fire the rifle with the stock removed. That is why they were banned
for import. Thank Bill Clinton.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 12:46:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Can anyone tell me what type of scope rail this is. I tried and Eotec 3 on it but it will only attach at the two notches. Will an Ultra Dot 6 fit on it??

http://home.comcast.net/~rip2k3/TimberWolf357-2.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~rip2k3/TimberWolf357-3.jpg
View Quote

Not sure what sort of rail it is technically; the crossbolts of your optic mount have to pass through those notches.  I can't tell you if an Ultra Dot 6 will fit.  If you have it, place the rings on the rifle, and see if the optic will fit that ring spacing.

Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 6:06:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks, I will try.
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 12:43:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Great little rifles. I wish I had bought one when they were only a few hundred $.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 3:09:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

http://home.comcast.net/~rip2k3/TimberWolf357-2.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~rip2k3/TimberWolf357-3.jpg
View Quote

If memory serves, that rail is like a standard Weaver rifle base. It was made for a traditional tube scope with rings for and aft of the turrets just like a standard hunting rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top