Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2015 2:38:39 PM EDT
It's been hard seeing all the new options you guys in free states have and I started going frequently to an indoor range that only allows pistol cal rifles.  So here's my PCC collection so far.  What do you think?

AR Pistol Lower to build a 7.5" 9mm with Sig Brace
CMMG 16" dedicated 9mm AR
Kel Tec Sub-9 older metal one
Steyr SPP (trying to find a way to add a folding buffer and sig brace)

I might add a pre ban Uzi at some point..  I have a goal in 2015 to go to the range regularly....
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 3:42:38 PM EDT
[#1]
You should add the POF MP5 with the folding Sig brace to your growing collection. Super accurate and runs like a top.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 4:17:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I would LOVE to have the POF MP-5 clone, but I live in CT and can only buy pre-ban.  My post bans were bought and registered before the ban.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 10:49:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It's been hard seeing all the new options you guys in free states have and I started going frequently to an indoor range that only allows pistol cal rifles.  So here's my PCC collection so far.  What do you think?

AR Pistol Lower to build a 7.5" 9mm with Sig Brace
CMMG 16" dedicated 9mm AR
Kel Tec Sub-9 older metal one   Its not the "older one", its the Original One...or the Good One.
Steyr SPP (trying to find a way to add a folding buffer and sig brace)

I might add a pre ban Uzi at some point..  I have a goal in 2015 to go to the range regularly....
View Quote

Where is your Beretta CX-4 Storm?
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 11:19:09 AM EDT
[#4]
My Dumb ass sold before Sandy Hook and was unable to find one before the Ban...  More proof you should never sell a gun...   I have owned 3 CX-4 Storms over the years and got left with my paints down..  With the thumb hole I didn't think they would get banned.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 8:19:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh....I see the CT on your profile...... Poor you!
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 11:07:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I do ok for CT, it just costs me 500000% of what you guys pay to have fun...
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#7]
For CT you may need to work on a wheel gun collection. There are so many PCCs that you can not get.

I picked up a sterling in 9mm and it is tons of fun to shoot, but mags are 33 rds (part of the fun).

You may want to look at lever guns, they are lots of fun and I have a marlin in 44mag. They prolly are not banned and they are great shooters.

++1 for pre-ban uzi's, I have one and they are lots of fun too, and pretty accurate.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top