Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2014 11:21:30 PM EDT
JRC Atlantic Firearms

Just ran across this randomly.  $300 for a JRC.  I know its a California model but anyone in a non ban state can de-ban and have a great Christmas!

Ho ho ho!
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 1:59:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
JRC Atlantic Firearms

Just ran across this randomly.  $300 for a JRC.  I know its a California model but anyone in a non ban state can de-ban and have a great Christmas!

Ho ho ho!
View Quote

"We are sorry but we are temporarily sold out of the (California Legal JR 9mm carbine CLOSE OUT). Due to a high volume of sales our inventory is always changing & we are working hard to restock the item. Please submit your email address and we will be glad to notify you once more arrive.

Thank You For Considering Atlantic Firearms"

The above message only seen if you put it in the checkout.  Could it have been a marketing ploy?  I still entered my email for notification even though I still would rather have the .45.  They are showing no inventory for ANY caliber JRCs.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 6:44:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I saw this right after it was posted and read their ad. From the wording of the description I had a feeling they had ONE rifle and it was "handled". Probably a display model they had and were moving it out. Not exactly a "used" rifle but neither was it in all respects a "new" one either. Again, sounds like they  had one on the shelf to show people and were just clearing it out as it was sort of a used firearm.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:27:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sorry I couldn't help, just wanted to help the community.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top