Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2014 10:20:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Ugly, but I want one!

Thanks for sharing. Any idea as to value?
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 2:17:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Dean Machine lives on. The previous owner retired and sold it in 1984. The new owners grew the business and moved to a different location after that which would explain the building being vacated many years ago.

Read about it here:  Dean Machine

I would guess the original owner had an interest in firearms but the new owners moved on to other things.

Also this
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 7:46:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/1/2014 11:22:33 PM EDT
[#4]
The link to the one being sold was for the pictures and description. Most anyone who can read would note the date and the fact it needed work.

As for current value, as my dear departed Pappy would say, "Its worth what someone will give you for it".

Some history here:  History

Also, some info from Wikipedia:  More info
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 1:20:56 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks for posting the pics, it look like another gun that I should have bought back in the 80's.
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 10:37:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top