Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2014 6:16:56 PM EDT
My only wish this year is for a cx4 carbine that takes glock mags.  Is that too much to ask?  
There are no TNW Aero around for less than $700 (or more) and they don't even have use full sights.  Everything else it either heavy as bricks, stupid expensive or discontinued.   If any of you happen to talk to Santa, the Tooth Fairy, or any other supernatural beings please appeal to them for me.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Never going to happen.  QC10 is making glock mag AR lowers again though.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 9:07:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My only wish this year is for a cx4 carbine that takes glock mags.  Is that too much to ask?  
There are no TNW Aero around for less than $700 (or more) and they don't even have use full sights.  Everything else it either heavy as bricks, stupid expensive or discontinued.   If any of you happen to talk to Santa, the Tooth Fairy, or any other supernatural beings please appeal to them for me.
View Quote

Is that too much to ask?

yes glock says you suck & they hate you. it is so stupid to not make a glock carbine and I hate glock but would still like to see them cater to civi shooters not leo only  I think there is a better chance we will see FMH make a carbine that takes fnx/fnp mags

just get a storm in 9mm it's a great gun.  mags are cheap.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 12:28:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I would not hold my breath thinking Beretta would make a CX-4 that took Glock magazines.

I do have a CX-4...great little rifle.  Mine uses the 92 series magazines and these come in sized up to 30 rounds.

I also have the TNW Aero and a Just Right Carbine, both 9mm and both use Glock mags. Both bought new for UNDER $700 Sold my 9mm AR's to get these. I am "Happy ever after. But, I have no special love for Glock magazines.

Nothing at all wrong with a 92 series magazines in your fold however.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 6:38:38 AM EDT
[#4]
NO!

Now go buy the Glock Carbine.

"I want a Mustang with a Chevy 350 in it.That would be da bomb."

That is what you guys around like.
If you don't understand what I'm saying in quotes, God help us, and replace the names with Japanese car names/motors.

#don'tGlockmyBeretta# or whatever that bullshit is.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:10:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Just Right 9mm carbines go for under $700 in my area all the time, All the TNWs I've seen are at gun shows so prices are typically higher than that. One thing I've always liked about Storms, High Points and Sub2Ks are the mag well in the grip, makes for a short overall package. I think Sub2K is the only PCC that does that with a Glock mag. But no way will Beretta ever make a Storm carbine for Glock mags. BTW I like the 'Mustang with a Chevy 350' line, I swear I was gonna write the same thing when I read the first line of this thread. There's been discussion of the possibility of using a 3D printer to make a Glock magwell adaptor for the Storm but I think the steeper feed angle of the Glock mags is a deal breaker.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 7:17:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just Right 9mm carbines go for under $700 in my area all the time, All the TNWs I've seen are at gun shows so prices are typically higher than that. One thing I've always liked about Storms, High Points and Sub2Ks are the mag well in the grip, makes for a short overall package. I think Sub2K is the only PCC that does that with a Glock mag. But no way will Beretta ever make a Storm carbine for Glock mags. BTW I like the 'Mustang with a Chevy 350' line, I swear I was gonna write the same thing when I read the first line of this thread. There's been discussion of the possibility of using a 3D printer to make a Glock magwell adaptor for the Storm but I think the steeper feed angle of the Glock mags is a deal breaker.
View Quote

Not just the feed angle or the mag but the location of the mag release.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top