Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2014 7:50:40 PM EDT
Does this parts kit, and a barrel and receiver from this site, make a complete Sten Mk 3?  Or does that parts kit contain FA parts that I'll need to find replacements for?  I've been wanting to do this for a loooong time....

ETA: Looks like it would still require a new bolt to satisfy ATF rules for receiver tube sizes.  FATF.    That just about doubles the cost of the project.

Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:08:13 PM EDT
[#1]
yeah you need the semi auto bolt, and you need to modify the selector so it only works in semi auto
Link Posted: 10/5/2014 3:37:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Semi auto bolt kit from IO is a good deal . also modified to use and AR15 firing pin. I am currently doing a Sten MK2 kit. You DO NOT need to modify the selector . THE IO kit when cut correctly features a "capture" cut into the tube
its BATFE approved .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top