Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2014 4:36:56 PM EDT
Just wondering what options there are and is there enough space to grip an uzi after mounting a light and laser? Anyone have pics of this?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 10:11:06 PM EDT
[#1]
yes...depending on what light/laser set up you use you may need to add a VFG...you can get regular handguards with just a bottom rail, or you can get a tri-rail handguard...if you were to run one of the pistol style lights with built in laser, you could get away with no VFG.  but if you run a seperate light and laser, one on each side of the handguard, you will need a VFG most likely..
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 2:00:35 PM EDT
[#2]
You mean like this?

Crimson Trace Laser Grip
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 4:43:13 PM EDT
[#3]
that is pretty cool, but $399 is a bit steep. I'd rather buy more ammo.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I first thought it said light saber...
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 4:08:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
that is pretty cool, but $399 is a bit steep. I'd rather buy more ammo.
View Quote

I have one for my M-4gery, I doubt I'll get one for the Uzi. Indispensable for the M-4gery not so much for the UZI. Although the Uzi's sights suck and a laser would help.

I have enough ammo. 5-.50 cans packed full of loose rounds should do the trick. Between my Dillon XL650 and stupid college kids, I have more than enough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top