Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2014 12:14:20 AM EDT

100% Austrian kit. Functions perfectly, and very fun to shoot. One of very few.
If you've ever wanted one, now is the time to buy... no more ever again.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:09:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:33:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What mags?  UZI, something else, or entirely proprietary?

(Sorry, I should probably know that... but I don't. )
View Quote

Officially they use "9MM AUG magazines". But you can use MPi mags (same trapezoidal design).
I have both, but prefer the AUG mags as they have a bolt hold open, which the MPi mags don't.

A while back, there was some discussion on a 9mm AR15 magblock fitting into the NATO AUG stock. It fits and 9mm AR mags would probably work, not without some redesign for the bolt. That would be an interesting alternative to the 9mm AUG mags.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 11:48:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I was out shooting my 9mm AUG today, with an older Gemtech can on it.  Very pleasant with 147gr. Federal ammunition and just stupid easy to hit targets at various ranges.   The 9mm AUG is a lot of fun.

This photo is before barrel threading.

Link Posted: 11/12/2014 4:22:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Just ordered mine and got a rx30 reflex to top it I'm very excited. Same length as mp5 but no nfa !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top